26.

Chapter 25

John's pov: I grab her hand and walk towards her house.
A: hey why dont you sleep over...?
Jo: I have to take jay-
A: she can sleep here too it's like a sleepover
John's pov: then i remember tomorrow I'm supposed to hang out with Jayden all day.
Jo: shit...* I drag my hands across my face*
A: what...?
Jo: I promised I'll hangout with Jayden all day tomorrow...what about hayley..?
A: I'll distract her and take her to our aunts house for a while l, I know why Jayden wants to hang out with you anyways and you always need to spend time with your sister she maybe crazy but she loves you..
Jo: okay thanks princess, but where will I sleep* i said while opening her house door*
A: uhm..my room?
Jo: what about jay-
A: she doesn't care anymore okay now come on *smiles*
Annie's pov: I take his both of his hands and walk backwards to my room.
Jo: why are-
A: I know what your gonna say but in to tired to answer.
Jo:* chuckles* okay then..
A: that was the longest walk to my room ever
Annie's pov: I said while throwing myself on the bed, forgetting I was holding John's hands causing him to fall ontop of me.
I decided to tease him because he teased me earlier I smirk and kiss him.
John's pov: I kiss back about to pull away and annie depend the kiss
⚠️semi dirty⚠️(forgot to put this on other one I ran outta space sjavaus)
Annie's POV: I take his shirt off and the it somewhere in my room, I flip us over and start leaving hickeys and love bites on his neck, I feel him try to take off my shirt and start laughing.
Jo: seriously princess
A: maybe next time this was just payback.
Jo: I'll have you one day *smirks*
A: hmm I'm not sure about that *giggles*
Johns pov: I pull her towards me and kiss her.
Annie's pov: I kiss back and pull away...
Jo: you know I love your right...?
A: yea..
Jo: you dont have to love me tho I want you to learn how to love and find the one.
A: okay..
Jo: you look sleepy princess
A: oh I really am *giggles*
Jo: come ones get you to bed...
John's pov: I pick her up a day her down on the bed, I pulled her closer to me and kissed her forehead, night gorgeous...
A: good night..
This was another filler chapter qbajshsuws and it sucked😃