43

chapter 40

Annies pov: me, Hayley, Jayden and John have all be hanging out all day since John's leaving tonight..
it's currently 6:30 he has to be by the airport by 7:30 his plane takes off at 8:15, I let a year slip from the thought of John leaving me, I felt arms wrapped around me and knew it was Johnny I slowly hug back and start to cry in his arms.
A: I don't want you to leave!
Jo: princess I don't wanna leave you but I have to for my dad...
A: I know but I'm gonna miss you so much*sniffles*
Jo: I'm gonna miss you way more princess...
A: Well we better start heading to the airport, theirs traffic...
Jo: y-yeah...
John's pov: it wasn't hard at first but now that I'm auctually leaving makes me sad I never wanted to leave but, I have to I have no choice, I sigh and pull away from the hug.
Jo: promise me something princess..
A: what is it?
Jo: when I leave try not to fall for anyone else?
A: there's no way I could fall for someone else other then you *smiles*
A: I. Love. You.
John's pov: I smile widely and kiss her. and she pulls away a few seconds after.
A: lets go get your bags  in the car your gonna miss your flight..
Johns pov: I nod and we walk downstairs hand in hand.
I saw Hayley and Jayden standing by the door with my bags, I try my best to not cry in front of Hayley but that wasn't working, since Hayley had to stay home with Annie Jayden was taking me to the airport, I had to say goodbye to them now, I walk over to Hayley an get down to her level, seeing her glossy eyes because of me hurt me so much, I opened my arms for her to hug me and did, I huged back and let a few tears fall not giving a damn if anyone saw me cry Hayley was like family as so was Annie I love them both to death.
H$: I'm gonna miss you john...*voice cracks*
Jo: me to haybug...but I'll be back soon okay?
H$: you promised me you will so let's keep it that way...*slightly smiles*
Jo: and I wont break that promise...
Hayleys pov: I give him one more hug.
H$: now go gove your girlfriend a hug.
John's pov: I chuckle and walk over to annie and give her a hug.