44

Chapter 42

John's pov: I go over  to annie and give her a hug, I hear her break down when I hug her.
A: i don't want you to leave!!
Jo: princess look I dont wanna leave you but I have to okay...
A: I know but why can't someone else take care of them..?
Jo: I actually dont know, but I still can't leave my mom and dad there.
Annie's pov: I hug him tighter not wanting to let go, a few minutes later we both pull away from the hug.
John's pov: I kiss her.
A: *kisses back*
Johns pov: I try to pull away but she deepened the kiss, I have to leave in a hour and there might be traffic.
She moves down to my neck and I try to get her off of me so I wont miss my flight. I mean of co4se I'm enjoying this but I have to go.
Jo: a-annie, I have to go.
A: *groans*
Jo: p-princess
Annie's pov: I roll my eyes and pull away from his neck.
Jo: look princess dont take it the wrong way I was definitely enjoying that, but I really have to go.
A: *sighs* o-okay...
Jo: I love you okay?
A: I love you too..
Jo: remember to facetime me everyday I must know what your up to.
A: *giggles* I will.
Jo: now I must go...
A: okay, I love you john.
Jo: I love you more princess...
Johns pov: I kiss her one last time before I leave.
Annie's pov: it was a long passionate kiss, like the time when I said I love you to him, I smiled through this kiss thinking about that.
Johns pov: I slowly pull away and grabbed my bags, I open the door and walk to the car filling up the trunk with all my bags, I look through the window of the house and see annie and hayley with tears streaming down their faces. It broke me inside seeing them like this, I sigh and sat down in the car.
J: you okay..?
Johns pov: I didnt say anything I just leaned my head against the window.
Jaydens pov: I sighed and drove to the airport.