32.

Chapter 31

A: hey what's wrong..?
Jo: we have to tell hayley that in leaving on new years next week..
A: *sighs* look I'm scared two but we have to do it for hayley I dont want her upset that you left without telling her..
Jo: yea I-
H$: y-your leaving on new years...?
Jo: hayley-
Hayleys pov: I run out of the room with tears streaming down my face.
Annie's pov: I watched as john ran after her and sigh, poor hayley..

John's pov: I was knocking on hayleys door, she locked me out I could hear her crying wich broke me inside but I couldn't let her see me cry it'll break her even more.
Jo: haybug...please just let me in...
H$: NO!
jo: hayley just let me explain on why I have to leave...
H$: it better be a good explanation...
John's pov: she finally opened the door and tears were still streaming down her face, it hurt seeing her like this because of me, hayley was like my daughter if you could describe our bond...
Jo: j-just sit...please..
John's pov: she sat down and I sat next to her.
Jo: so...I'm leaving on new year's...
H$: but why..?
Jo: well...my dad was sick...my mom offered me a 5 1/2 month vacation because she wanted me to take a break...wich I did and met you...and my girlfriend annie whom is known as your older sister...I didnt think I'd meet you or annie when I came here I thought it was just going to be me and jayden...and I was wrong...I met the best thing that's ever happened to me..*slightly smiles* you and your sister...I was surprised I even fell for your sister..and I'm surprised I've met you haybug my fake daughter *ruffles her hair causing her to laugh* and I have to leave in 3 weeks...leaving you annie and Jayden here, wich I dont really wanna do but I don't really have a choice...I have to help my parents and Jayden cant help... they dont want her doing any work since shes a girl, wich is highly unfair *chuckles* anyways...now you know why I'm leaving...
H$: I'll miss you...
Jo: I'll miss you way more haybug, now come here and give me a hug *smiles*
Hayleys pov: I giggle and gave him the biggest hug I've ever given someone, John's like my dad, hes been here for me though thick and thins hes like my dad the one I didnt get wich I now "have".