48

Annie's pov: I took a nap a few hours ago John's still asleep, I started playing with his hair and a few minutes later I heard a groan. I looked down and saw John's eyes flutter open. I slightly smiled.

A: how was your nap sleepy head?
Jo: it was amazing not gonna lie*chuckles*
A: well when you were asleep the doctor came in and said you were able to leave when you woke up.
Annie's pov: he quickly sat up happily, I giggled.
Jo: so I can leave like right now?
A: yes.
Jo: like now now?
A: omg yes!
John's pov: I quickly got out of the hospital bed.
A: hey be careful!!
Jo: I'm so hapy to leave this place how can I be "careful".
A: I dont want you to end up in that bed in the next 10 minutes.
Jo: whatever, let's go
Johns pov: I said while putting my jacket on.
A: okay okay, I'll tell hayley that they don't have to come here anymore.
Jo: I cant wait until I get to see her.
A: you love my little sister more then me*gasps*
Jo: *chuckles* maybe, maybe not.
A: whatever you ready to go?
Jo: yes let's go I wanna be in my bed!!
A: I cant wait to see your house in Toronto I've never seen it actually.
Jo: well you can, now let's go!!!
John's pov: I grab her hand practically dragging her out of the room.
A: john slow down!!
Jo: sorry I just need to get home fast.
A: why?
Annie's pov: he stopped and turned towards me, his eyes softened.
Jo: I need to help my mom plan my dad's funeral, I was the closest to him ever since I was a bab.
Annie's pov: he slightly smiled as he talked about him.
A: okay let's go
Johns pov: I nod and grab her hand again walking towards her car.
A: I'm driving.
Jo: but-
A: john you need some rest.
Jo: im perfectly fin-
A: I said im driving and thats final!!
John's pov: I groan and walk to the passengers seat, she started the car and drove to my house.

++++

Mer: so you want it to be black purple and white?
Jo: yes, those were his favourite colors...
Mer: okay so now that we have everything planned out go get some rest.
Jo: but mom I'm not tire-
Mer: yes you are in can see the bags under your eyes go get some rest.
Jo: fine *rolls eyes*
John's pov: I walk into my room and see hayley and annie looking at a picture book I had with pictures of me and my dad.
Johns pov: I sigh and sat next to them.
A: hey you finish planning..?
Jo: slowly nods.
John's pov: I got up and sat on my bed, I heard annie tell hayley to leave the room and saw her get up and leave, annie put away my book and played next to me, I pulled her closer to me and dug head into the crook of her neck, just the thought of my dad being gone could break my down.
Annie's pov: I felt my shirt get wet a little bit and knew he was crying, he pulled me closer to him and looked up at me.
John's pov: I kissed her and she kissed back slowly pulling away after a few seconds, I put my head back where it was.
Jo: I love you princess....
A: I love you to..
Annie's pov: i felt bad and wanted to do something but there was nothing i could do, I cant bring his dad back to life...the most I could do was just be their for him.