Chp.7 Training Of Becoming A Hero

-AUTHOR POV-

-NEXT MORNING-

It was already the next day, morning as well. It was 6am in the morning in a Saturday. At the Takoba Beach Park, there was a lot and huge pile of junk and huge heavy trash object trash laying everywhere on the beach, in the beach, (YN) has his workout clothes, an all black shirt, some sweatpants and some red running works out shoes, he was using a rope, pulling a huge heavy trash as he can barely move it with the rope tie up with his strength, but it would have been easier for him to move it if All Might wasn't on top of it to add more weight on it...

All Might: Hey Hey Hey! It's pretty comfy up here, say how are you doing down there?

(YN): T-To be honest, this huge heavy trash's weight would been easier to move it if you didn't add your 600 pound buff weight on it!

All Might: Nah, I lost weight, so I'm down with 560 these days. In this form at least.

(YN): Besides, why do I have to love all this trash here? I thought my training starts now??

All Might: HaHaHa! It is Young (YN)! And besides, that body of yours is not enough to handle my power and not even ready for it.

(YN): What?! What do you mean?? You said I was worthy of it!

All Might then lands on the ground...

All Might: I'm talking about your body.

(YN): My body?? What's wrong with it??

All Might: Hmmm. By the looks of it, you do have some muscle in you and...

All Might then gives (YN) a alight punch to the chest...

All Might: You have a hard chest as well, but still, you need to have the average strength to handle my quirk. My One For All is a whole lot to handle it's power. The combine physical abilities of everyone who's ever used it creates a hurricane of pure of force. And on top of that, if I even give you my quirk right now with not enough muscle and more strength, stamina and speed, your arms and body will shoot off from your body if you use one for all.

(YN): Seriously!? Oh man. Hmm. Well, I can see that cleaning the whole beach with all these heavy junk here is like some hardcore workout, and you as my trainer right?

All Might: Yes! I am! Also, I did a little research yesterday about this beach. It use to be a beautiful one and clean as well until it turn into a total mess for the last few years.

(YN): Heh, now that you say it, you're right.

All Might: Young (YN)...before quirks, service is what matters. Back then heroes who were those who helped the community even if it was category!!

All Might then uses his one bear hand to squeeze the huge junk that (YN) was pulling as he squeeze it like some soda can...

All Might: You'll restore the coastline for this entire section of the beach. That is the first step of your path young man. Towards of becoming a hero.

(YN): All this? There's no way I can do it!

All Might: Young (YN), do you want to go to UA?