Chp.24 Versus Shinso

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, the first match of the tournament battle begins! (YN) against Shinso...

(YN): Alright. *cracks knuckles* this should be easy to take care of him-

Shinso: Say, why don't you just give up already?

(YN): say what?

Shinso: In a way, this is a test of how strong your spirit is.If you know what you want your future to hold for you, you can't worry about what other people think. That monkey friend of yours was going on about his pride earlier, but I think he's just an idiot, throwing away his pathetic chance like that.

(YN) somehow got angry the fact Shinso was talking trash about his friend Ojiro...he started walking up to Shinso as he then starts running towards him

(YN): I would keep that mouth shut of yours if I were you, or I'm going to do it myself-

Suddenly, as soon (YN) was close to Shinso and was ready to strike a punch, he suddenly stop and somehow...wasn't moving for a moment...

Shinso: That's it. I win.

Ojiro: No! I warn him not to say anything nor reply to him!

Present Mic: Whats this!?! (YN) has now been completely frozen!! Ladies and Gentlemen!!! This fight has just began!! What your see here is Hitoshi shinso's brain wash quirk, it allows him to mind control anyone who he talks to, and also he can mind control when ever he wants!

Ochaco: Brianwash!?

Iida: This isn't good! Then that means-

Shinso: So here we are. You're lucky you have been blessed, (YN). Now...turn around and walk out of balance like a good hero you are.

(YN) suddenly turns around as he soon starts to walk away from Shinso slowly...(YN) started to walk as he soon was about to get out from the arena...

(YN) Mind: Whats happening!?! My body...it's moving on it's own! And my brain...is nothing but fog! I-I can't concentrate! Wh-What am I suppose to do!?! D-Damn it! Not like this!! I-I felt for it after Ojiro warn me about him! This...is my fault!!

Present Mic: Ladies and Gentlemen!!! It would appear that (YN) is about to get out of balance and lose this match!

(YN) mind: N-Nooo!!!!

As soon (YN) was this close to step out of balance, he suddenly notices something at the doorway in front of him, it was all dark, until a shadow figure appears...soon to be a tall shadow figure, with red eyes, soon to look directly at him and somehow said to him...

???: (YN)...my son...this is why I never wanted you to be a hero...you've always been a failure to become one...I should have taken you with me..away from your mother...if it wasn't for All Might...I would have made you a villain.

As he heard that voice in his head, (YN)'s eyes suddenly grow wide...and angry as he seems to be grunting...and suddenly...

(YN): RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

(YN) gave out a loud scream, causing a huge wind wave around the stadium...

Present Mic: Whats this!?! (YN) stopped in time!

Iida: Alright!!!

Ochaco: Oh thank goodness.

Kirashima: What the hell was that though??! Seems like he burst a scream with anger.

All Might saw everything soon to see (YN) gasping for air..soon to be a bit angry as well...

All Might: Young (YN)...What did you just do??! Why did you scream...?!