Chp.22 UA Sports Festival Announcement

-AUTHOR POV-

It has been days after the raid of the villains has countered the UA Class 1-A students, but they manage to defeat them, All Might as well with a little help, and (YN) as well with his impressive skills and fighting that was able to manage taking down Nomu...almost 72 villains were arrested during the raid...we will not know and not sure when the league of villains will strike again...Meanwhile, at UA High, Class 1-A were waiting for a new teacher to come and take over Aizawa's spot for now...but not exactly, they all notices that Aizawa has returns from the hospital with bunch of bandages from his wounds...

Mina: Woah Aizawa!? You're here!?!

Denki: Woah! Such a pro to come here after your injuries!

Iida: I'm glad you're okay Mr.Aizawa!

Aizawa: My well being is irrelevant, but more important is that your fight isn't over yet.

Bakugo: Our fight???

(YN): You don't mean..

Aizawa: ...The UA Sports Festival will start.

Kirashima: Yes!!!! Let's go kick some ass-

Kaminari: Wait a sec! Already??!

Jirou: Is it really okay to start the UA Sports Festival after knowing the villains snuck in to the USJ not too long ago???

Aizawa: Apparently starting it like this is a good way to show that the threat has been handled, and this will show all students from UA opportunities to show themselves of becoming a pro heroes. This will be the perfect chance for you all to enter that path of becoming one, so don't slack off on your training.

After Aizawa announces the Sports Festival will starts anytime soon, the bell rings as it was lunch time as Aizawa heads over to the teachers lounge for his lunch break, in the meantime, (YN) and the others were so pumped and excited to know about the UA sorts Festival...

Kirashima: Hell Yeah! I'm so excited for this!!!

Sero: You said it! This will lead us on a path of becoming pros!

Rikido: Yeah! This is why I'm here in the first place!

All the students were excited for the sports Festival...after that, class was dismissed as they all head over to their lunch break as well...(YN) was walking down the hallway as All Might called him...

All Might: HaHa! Young (YN)!!!

(YN): Oh, hey All Might. Wassup?

All Might: ...Lunch. Care to join me??

(YN): Oh. Sure.

All Might and (YN) then head over to All Might's own office...talking about back at the incident that happen at USJ...

All Might: You seem to overdid it too many times no? That Nomu was a real opponent. Took a lot out of you.

(YN): O-Oh. Well it wasn't that tough...Injust had to be smart enough to defeat that Nomu, besides you did a good job saving all of us as well.

All Might: Thanks, but I can barely look like All Might for an hour and half.

(YN): Oh..

All Might: Here have some tea.

(YN) grab the cup of tea and drank some...

(YN): Oh wow. This tea is good. Almost like how my mom makes it.

All Might: Really?? *This kid really knows about Tekka's cooking skills...hehe* Well good you like it. Anyways, I also brought you here to talk about the Sports Festival, but I wanna know if you have the progress and control over One For All now???