Chp.28 Versus Bakugo

-PLAY THEME SONG-

Present Mic: and...BEGIN!!!!!

And so, the final battle begins. Bakugo started rushing towards (YN) as he gets ready to take down (YN)...

Bakugo: I'm going to enjoy beating the living hell out of you!!! I'll finish this quickly!!!

Suddenly, (YN) clenched both of his fists as he punches straight to the ground, suddenly lifting up the ground soon to carry a piece of the ground, more of a Boulder, carrying it on his shoulders as he uses his strength, tossing the huge Boulder towards Bakugo, Bakugo stopped as he emits his explosion quirk to destroy the Boulder coming right after him, some was appearing after that explosion, soon to realize (YN) suddenly came out from the smoke as he then swings a punch towards Bakugo, Bakugo dodges it, (YN) swings another punch as Bakugo dodges it again...(YN) started swinging rapid punches towards Bakugo as he started dodging them...

Bakugo Mind: Tch. He's quick just as I thought. But he won't be able to see what's coming to him!

After that, Bakugo jumps above (YN) as he soon to have a plan to take him down by just grabbing his whole head and tossing him away with a boost of his explosion quirk, but suddenly (YN) was quick enough to know as he then grabs Bakugo's shirt and slams him to the ground...as he does, he lifts his leg as Bakugo move out of the way and (YN) stomps the ground, causing a huge impact...

Bakugo: That was a close one! But how he know I was gonna grab him from above?! Whatever! I'll just have to find a weak spot from him!

Bakugo started rushing towards him, as he got in close range, started using his explosion quirk and starts stunning him, as for (YN) he started blocking them...after the last stun, (YN) then swing a punch as Bakugo dodges as (YN) then swings another towards Bakugo as Bakugo moves out of the way, the punch was going straight to the ground, as (YN) swings the punch to the ground, he notices that the arm he use to punch the ground instead of Bakugo, was the arm that was bruised up, and it caused him to hurt tha pain...

(YN): O-OWW!!! Aaaaagh damn it!!!

Ochaco: Oh no! His arm! That's the injured one!

Bakugo: Ha! How's my chance!

Bakugo rushes towards (YN), as (YN) lifts his head up, Bakugo then strikes a knee towards (YN)'a chin, after that strike, Bakugo then place both of his palms towards (YN)'s chest and yells out...

Bakugo: Stun Grenade!!!

Bakugo emits a huge explosion out from his hands as he stuns (YN) with a massive explosion, sending him flying away, (YN) quickly recovers soon to realize he was this close to be out of balance...

Bakugo Mind: That's it. All I gotta do is mess with that arm of his for a bit to lose some strength then I'll be able to beat him! He's such an idiot that he can be able to win this battle with that damn bruised up arm of his!

Bakugo then charges at (YN) as (YN) then gets ready to swing a punch towards Bakugo, Bakugo suddenly dodges the punch from (YN), moves from the side as he then places his palms towards (YN)'s injured arm and then stuns him....

(YN): AAAAGH!!! Damn it-

Bakugo then lands a kick behind (YN)'s neck, dropping him down to his knees, after that Bakugo grabs (YN) as he tosses him away again, (YN) then can barely recover himself due to that damage Bakugo did to his arm...

Bakugo: Whats the matter (YN)?! Don't tell me you're worn out already?! I don't know why you even still wanna fight!! Just give up! Your all injured up and can't even handle it!