Chp.10 The Results/Entering UA High

-AUTHOR POV-

-ONE WEEK LATER-

One week has pass after the UA entrance Exam, as the week pass, (YN) was at home, having dinner with his mom as the two waited for (YN)'s results to come from the exam, especially (YN) as he was waiting patiently. After dinner, (YN) then goes sitting down at the sofa as he started lifting a thumbnail just for fun. Minutes later, the mail came as (YN)'s mom went out to look to see what cane in the mail...then suddenly, (YN)'s mom came rushing inside the house as tells (YN)...

Tekka: (YN)! Sweetie! It's here! Your test results! From UA!!

-3 MINUTES LATER-

Minutes has now pass, (YN) was in his room as he looks at his results. As for Tekka, she started waiting for him patiently to see if (YN) got in or not...as she walks back and forth patiently, (YN) then exits his room as her then stared at his mother and then smiles as Tekka knows that (YN) has pass his exam and applied for UA.

Tekka: Awwwwww my baby! I'm so proud of you!

Tekka goes hugging (YN) with joy...

(YN): Thanks mom.

(YN) shows his mom his results in his exam, in his results, for the written exam, he got an 100 points, which is the max, now for villain points, he has gained 94 points, and for rescue points, 78 points.

Tekka: Oh my. (YN)! That's a lot of pints you have! But I'm so happy for you honey!

(YN): Thanks again mom...and on top of that, I start this Monday.

Tekka: That's great honey!

Suddenly, Tekka notices (YN) changing his expression to a little emotional...

Tekka: Whats wrong sweetie? Aren't you excited?

(YN): I am, seriously mom. It's just that...I wish Izuki was still here and be proud of me as well.

Tekka then hugs (YN) again...

Tekka: Oh sweetie. I know you still miss her, I do too and Inko as well. And yes, she'll be so happy for you for entering UA.

(YN): ...Yeah, she will.

Tekka: Here, let me put it on the fridge and place it on it with a magnet so I can see it of how much proud I am for all the hard work you've put in.

(YN): Oh Mom. I'm heading out. All Might wants to know my results as well.

Tekka: All Might? The greatest hero?

(YN): Yup.

Tekka: ...I see. Well, okay sweetie. Just don't come that late okay?

(YN): Okay.

(YN) then goes back to his room as he puts on his shoes and a sweater as he gets ready to head out...

(YN): Okay mom. Be back in a while.

Tekka: Oh, and make sure you tell Toshinori I say Hi for me.