Chp.9 Beginning Of The UA Entrance Exam

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

And so the UA Entrance Exam begins! All the students in each section from their battle stations started roaming around the city as they look for villain robots to destroy and gain points to pass the exam...as for (YN) he started looking for some as well, and so he did, he found some villain robots with 2 and 3 points...he then crack his knuckles as he then goes rushing towards them, he then takes a huge jump as he then uses his full strength and power to axe hand one of the robots, and so he did. He axe hand the 3 point villain robot, and so there were more surrounding them...

(YN): Okay! This is the perfect chance to use my quirk! Alright! Show me what you can do!

(YN) started to charge up as he wanted to emit One For All to take down the the villain robots surrounding him...but suddenly, nothing's happening somehow...

(YN): What?! Why isn't it working!?! Come on! Do something!

The robots were getting closer and closer as (YN) have no choice but to take them all down with his own strength, and so, he started striking powerful punches to each of the robots and powerful kicks as well....after that, he took down all of them that were surrounding them...he has gain more points...but still, he has to gain more if he wants to be the top one to enter UA.

(YN): Damn it! I have to use my quirk, it's the only way to pass the exam, if I gain point without using my quirk, I won't be able to enter UA! Tch. I just gotta find more of the robots and this time try to focus on using One For All!

-4 MINUTES LATER-

4 minutes have pass now, and there's three minute remaining before the exam ends. So far, (YN) has been gaining more points by taking down more robots, but still he still needs to use his quirk in order to pass the exam. And also, one of the students (YN) has met so far, Ochaco and Tenya has been gaining more points as well....and on the other stations, Bakugo as well....Meanwhile, in a room which happens to be a security room filled with cameras everywhere. There were teachers inside, watching the whole exam, pro hero teachers.

Nezu: Clearly the examines have no idea how many villains are present or their locations. They have limited time, must cover a vast area and hunt down every last target. Some use information to gather abilities to plan out the strategy, while others rely on speed to pull ahead onto their peers. Of corse remaining calm under pressure can be a huge advantage, and so as power and combat ability. These are the ones who rank up the highest.

Midnight: Hmmm. I say this years group seem promising.

Nezu: Well is there plenty of time before it's over. The real test is yet to come. Let's see if they can manage to take this one out.

As Nezu presses a button, at the battle station B, (YN) notices the ground shaking, and then shockingly notice something coming beholden the buildings...a gigantic villain robot, so gigantic is the same height as the huge buildings and this robot is the one that is worth 5 points...

(YN): Th-This is the 5 point robot!? Isn't it this a bit hardcore and extreme!?!

The gigantic 5 points villain robot then strikes a punch to the ground, causing a whole destruction and shockwave, as he caused a huge impact, all the students were running away, like in the interview, is you can't take down the gigantic robot villain, then avoid it, (YN) was eager to fight that robot, but he couldn't. He still can't be able to use One For All for some reason...so he has no choice but to run away...until...