Chp.23 Tournement Battle

-AUTHOR POV-

-SEVERAL SPORTS TRIALS LATER-

After several sports trials later, the second last was the Calvary battle, so far, (YN)'s team (Ochaco, Tokoyami and Hatsume) have come first place, second Todoroki's team (Momo, Tenya, and Kaminari), and Third place, Bakugo's team (Kirashima, Sero and Mina)....and still, Bakugo was still fed up the fact he still hasn't beaten (YN)...but he then got the chance to have a chance...if the two end up being the last round...then Bakugo will have his chance to have his re match against (YN)...because the final trial of the sports festival is the tournament battle, all the students checked the bracket for their opponents...first match...(YN) against Shinsou, second match, Tokoyami against Momo, third match, Mina against Aoyama, fourth match, Todoroki against Sero, and fifth match, Bakugo against Ochaco....

(YN): Shinso...wonder who's that??

Shinso: So, your my opponent, (YN) right??

(YN): *This is Shinso?? Oh yeah. I remember him back at the school...from general studies*

Shinso: A pleasure to meet you. Ready for our battle??

(YN): Heh, you bet-

Suddenly, Ojiro's tail covered (YN)'s mouth...

Ojiro: Not so fast (YN).

Shinso then smiles as he walks away...

(YN): Oi Ojiro. What was that for??

Ojiro: Sorry. But you can't say a word to him.

(YN): Huh? Why??

Todoroki meanwhile was looking at the bracket and notices that if he advances to the next match, he may will go up against (YN)...

Todoroki: (YN) can be my second match, you must advance. So I can beat you with my own hands.

-LATER, IN THE WAITING ROOM-

Meanwhile, in the waiting room, Ojiro explain everything to (YN) why he can't say a single word to Shinso...

(YN): I see. So his quirk allow as him to mind control other people.

Ojiro: Yes. Just don't give him a chance to use it.

(YN): So, how did he mind controlled you??

Ojiro: To be honest, don't really know. But when he gave me a question and when I was giving him a answer...I simply don't remember at all after that. In round two, I don't remember anything at all except at the very end...when he got TetsuTetsu headband, I bump into another person, and suddenly, I was me again. Suddenly,  I was able to think clearly again for some reason. Still, it will be a shock and impossible to break his speed. Even in a one on one match won't happen at all, you may be strong and all, but with him mind controlling you, he may have a chance to beat you...anyways, that's all I can say to you man.