EPILOGUE

Two figures stood at the altar, finishing their vows with a kiss.

Kuroo looked at S/n dearly, making the promises he couldn't keep five years ago when he was still an immature brat.

Now at the reception, Y/n and Kenma was forced to do a speech, fulfilling their roles as the maid of honor and best man.

Having two people with social anxiety give a speech wasn't exactly ideal as the speech mostly consisted of awkward silences and stammering.

Y/n sat down at their table with Kenma and their old highschool friends from the volleyball team.

She took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of fresh air the trees and flowers around the garden provided.

Kenma was now targeting the apple pie that was served on their table.

Bokuto was just as loud and chaotic as  usual while Akaashi normally tried to calm him down, having Hinata by his side wasn't exactly helping.

She sat still and looked at the two newly wedded couple eating cake, looking at them sparked no feelings at all, unlike five years ago. 

The girl's eyes wandered off only to see BF/n and MSBY's blonde setter, flirting.

A dark haired guy who reeks of strawberry scented sanitizer ignored the two.

She rolled her eyes teasingly while BF/n stuck her tongue out in response.

She peacefully ate her favorite flavored ice cream as Kenma stood up to answer a phone call.

Everything fell into place, though not in the way she had expected it would.

Soon enough, it was time for the couple to go.

With everyone gathering near the entrance, waiting for the bouquet of flowers to be thrown, Y/n somehow got dragged by her cousins and bestfriend.

A bunch of other women were in front of her while she somehow escaped their grip and made her way to the back.

"Ready?" S/n asked with a bright smile, waving he bouquet out in the air.

With a loud shout from the crowd, she had assumed that was an obvious yes.

Y/n took a deep breath as she walked away from the crowd that had previously almost suffocated her.

Turning around, Y/n didn't exactly notice that her sister had thrown the bouquet while she played with her phone.

She was about to wave to Kenma, seeing him in a suit and tucking his phone away on his pocket hurriedly when the usually lazy boy widened his eyes as he noticed something heading the girl's way.

Screaming and shouting from the girls were heard as they followed the bouquet's location.

With no thinking, Y/n turned back around and widened her eyes to see the bouquet of flowers about to hit her face.

She then quickly closed her eyes out of reflex when the screaming stopped.

Her hands were in an awkward position as if she was a bear who just saw some food.

She opened her eyes slowly to see the flowers directly in front of her face as if time had stopped, a petal brushing the tip of her nose before she sneezed.

The bouquet slowly lowered with the hands of the boy behind her holding them.

Her vision was now filled with a crowd with widened eyes, some disappointed they couldn't get the bouquet S/n had thrown too far.

She turned around to see Kenma's cat eyes widened at the bouquet.

It seems as if everyone was in a constant state of shock because unfortunately for them, the bouquet wasn't caught by a future bride, but a groom instead.

Giggles were now heard from the elders, and soon enough the whole crowd.

"Kenma's turn, huh?" Bokuto laughed and elbowed Akaashi.

Her eyes then wondered off to see Kuroo and her sister, his wife watching them with a smile.

Cause you see Kuroo Tetsuro, our love story wasn't meant to end happily.

But maybe,

just maybe,

OURS WILL.