Chapter 9

Chapter 9

At no time did Sander realise how quickly Ivy had managed to get him alone. It took him awhile to even recognise where they were. How had he ended up back at his house that was at the opposite end of the Village to where they had been?

"Sander, it's so nice to get away from that boisterous crowd, isn't it?" Ivy asked as she smoothed a hand over his chest and pressed her body into his.

"Is this the date?" Sander asked in confusion.

"Oh, no, not yet. I just wanted to stake my claim before all the other imbeciles get their claws into you," she replied silkily.

"Other imbeciles?"

"The other women here for the show, especially that Meri. She's out to get you, Sander, mark my words. You should try to avoid that trouble maker," Ivy narrowed her eyes.

"Meri? I can't see her causing any trouble. She has one of our knitted toys and she's ninety five percent nice," Sander's words blurred when Ivy placed her fingers against his lips

"Ninety five percent nice?" Ivy laughed incredulously. "I highly doubt that. She's up to something and I'm pretty sure it's got to do with stealing you away. We can't have that, now can we, Sander?"

"But Meri..."

"Tut, tut, let's not bring others into what should only be between you and me. This is all about us, Sander. You just lie back and let me take you on a ride."

It didn't take Sander long to realise Ivy's intentions. She had stripped off his shirt and started fondling him. Soon after, her fingers reached for the clasp of his pants. Sander realised that his earlier thoughts about her being dangerous were not far off the mark.

This woman showed no subtlety whatsoever in the way she discarded her own clothes. She had a plan and she intended to see it through. She didn't care what Sander thought of the matter either.

"Sander, you need to get out here! You have to start attending to these dates," upon hearing Holly's voice, Ivy eyed him with deadly blue orbs that stole away his protest.

"Don't let her know that we're here. Let's have our little fun," Ivy leaned down to whisper in his ear.

With the way Ivy held him down and placed her hand over his mouth, he didn't have a chance to speak. His heart beat pounded with a mixture of excitement and trepidation. Never in his life had a woman so forceful pressed herself on him.

"Sander, I'm coming in there so we can discuss this," Holly bellowed, but Ivy didn't pause in her motions until Sander placed a hand on her arm.

"Stop," he sounded more breathless than forceful.

"You know you don't want me to stop," Ivy insisted before she kissed him.

For the second time that day, Sander found a woman's lips on his. Meri's kiss had intoxicated his senses, while Ivy's kiss floored him. This was unlike anything he'd experienced before.

"Don't forget about me, Lover boy. I'm awaiting our date with anticipation," Ivy whispered.

She stood and sensually pulled her clothes back into place while Sander watched. With one more deep kiss, Ivy left him alone with a spinning head and shuddering body.

"Last chance, Sander," Holly warned and he could hear her voice walking through his front door.

Nobody in Santa's Village had a lock on their door, but people normally didn't enter unless invited. Sander had to quickly pull himself together. He grabbed his clothes that Ivy had removed and quickly tugged them back into position.