The Fearsome Black Book

A few months into his sixth year of primary school, Izuku had enough of the attitude of his peers towards him.

Because he was deemed 'pathetic' and 'weak' by Bakugou, they treated him like he was some small fry, and it wasn't rare for him to be pushed around due to it.

Only those who had been on the receiving end of his fist, and the black leather notebook he always seemed to carry around, stayed away from him.

Because that black book contained dirt on everyone and everything.

You dated someone? He would know. You pissed your bed three years earlier? He would know. Your mother had a heart attack? He would know.

Midoriya Izuku knew many things, and nobody knew how he did.

But of course, the ignorant ones thought he was some kind of pathetic nerd with no self-confidence, so they ignored him or insulted him. Once in a while, they even shoved him around.

Those Izuku could tolerate, but this time they had gone too far: they had spat in his lunch and ordered him to eat it.

They were in the cafeteria, and many were watching them, curious about how he would react, but Izuku couldn't bring himself to care.

His black notebook snapped open, and he skimmed through it, easily finding his entry on the single boy and two girls in front of him.

His voice was even as he spoke up, not a single sign of nervousness.

"Andou Ren. Birthdate: September 12th, 11 years old. Blood type: A. Quirk: Acid Spit; can secrete and spit a type of acid strong enough to irritate the skin. Notes: Average intelligence, often acts rash, sexist and Quirkist, inferiority complex. Broke his arm after trying and failing to learn how to ride a bicycle two years ago. Fractured his left hand after getting into a quickly evolving argument with an upperclassman one year ago. Has multiple scars on his arms due to being beaten by his brother." He raised his head and cocked an eyebrow at the gaping boy. "That enough for you?"

The boy lunged forward, grabbing him by the collar, and yanking him upwards.

"You bloody stalker, how do you know those?"

Izuku shot him an I am used glance.

"You just answered your own question, but no, I did not follow you to your home. That would be a huge waste of time." He then yanked his collar from the grip, straightening it with an annoyed huff. "Look what you've done! Now it's all stretched."

The boy turned beet red from the greenette's casual attitude, and lunged forward, landing a first on his cheek.

Izuku's neck twisted to the side from the impact, but his expression remained neutral.

Instead, he turned to the teacher watching them at the entrance of the cafeteria and raised a hand.

"I didn't know assaulting a fellow student would be ignored in this school, sensei," He said with a bored tone, although the malicious glint in his eyes and the small smirk on his lips showed he was amused. "If so, I would have never come here. Do I need to press charges against this school?"

The teacher scrambled forward in panic, rushed footsteps echoing through the shocked silent cafeteria, and the woman turned to Andou, face twitching with nerves, but trying to keep her composure.

Andou was from an influential family owning a toy company, and she had been told not to go against him.

But the stupid bit had punched another student in front of hundreds of students, so there was nothing she could do now.

Still, it would be best not to anger his family so much, so he turned to Izuku, a slight scowl on her face.

"Stalking is illegal, Midoriya," she said in a strict tone of voice. "Also, you provoked him to attack you. You will be having detention for a week, and your parents will be notified.

Andou snorted at that.

"More like his slut of a mother. He's a fatherless bastard after all."

Izuku's mouth twitched, and his eyes took on a dangerous glint. He then took out a pen-shaped voice recorder from his pocket, replaying what the boy had just said.

He turned to the teacher who had turned deathly pale and smiled darkly.

"I would say he needs to be punished for his rude behaviour alongside his assault, am I not right?"

The teacher attempted to grab the recorder from his hand, but he dodged easily, tutting.

"Why are you trying to garb the evidence, sensei?" He asked mockingly.

The woman scowled.

"Electronics aren't allowed in this school, Midoriya. Give that to me."

Izuku chuckled in reply.

"I only used it to gather evidence of bullying, so I can sue this school. I assure you, it's perfectly fine unless I use it for blackmail." He then pocketed it, zipping up his pocket for security, and grinned at the teacher. "Now, my meal was just spat into, which I will also be preserving as evidence, I have been physically assaulted and my parental status has been insulted." He turned to Andou and raised his eyebrow mockingly. "I would say that will leave a mark on your record, eh?"

Andou fumed, clearly holding himself back from launching at him, but not knowing what to do otherwise.

"You!" He roared, spit flying out of his mouth as he did so. "My family will deal with you! You can't do anything! You're just a low-class bastard without a father!"

Izuku tapped his pocket happily, drawing a look of horror from the bit as he realised the recorded was still working.

Izuku leaned forward, rocking on his heels.

"Too bad, it seems your family won't be able to get you out of this one."

Just as he said that, the principal of the school rushed in, full of sweat as his meaty fat jiggled from his heavy breathing, making Izuku scrunch his nose in disgust internally.

"Midoriya Izuku, you are suspended for provocation and blackmail against a student."

The cafeteria was filled with silence when Izuku suddenly started laughing.

He laughed so hard he clutched his stomach, and tears slid down his eyes.

After a long few minutes, he finally stopped, wooing his eyes, and grinned at the man.

His sharp teeth ferociously clenched, and his eyes sparkled darkly.

"Get a lawyer. I'm suing this school, and you better be prepared for it."