Plotting With Mother

That afternoon, as soon as he arrived home, Izuku walked up to her mother, a serious look on his face, surprising the woman.

Izuku is almost never serious, so something important must have happened, she thought. And so, when asked to sit down, she proceeded to do so without asking why, and the tale the greenette told mortified her.

As tears flowed down her cheeks, she sobbed.

"Izuku! You-you were being bullied? Why? Why didn't you tell me?" she choked out, and the boy sighed, standing up and sitting next to her, then rubbing her back soothingly.

"The most they did was insult me, and it didn't bother me much." he replied. "If they assaulted me or anything, I would have told you, I swear!"

After a few minutes, the mother stopped crying, and wiped her eyes, a determined expression taking over her face.

"So, when do we sue them?"

Izuku blinked, then a vicious smile split his face, showing way too much teeth to be innocent.

He sometimes forgot that his mother had a degree in law as well, but had ultimately decided to be a nurse. She could be as cold as ice if she wanted, and he was sure he got his determination and willpower from her.

"I knew I got my smarts from you," he said with an amused cackle, then stood up, going to his room to pick up his bag.

The inside of the bag was full of paper, and as Izuku spread them on the table, Inko gasped at the information on them.

Her head snapped towards her son who was still grinning viciously, and she let out a startled laugh, filled with complete disbelief from what she was seeing.

"How did you get all of this?"

It was normal for her to be surprised, as on the papers were extremely detailed information about every illegal action the school had taken in the last ten years, with dates copied down to minutes.

Izuku smiled mysteriously, making the woman sigh, but smile proudly. Her son was a genius with information, and who knew what connections he had.

She had been aware of his information network since he had started his 3rd year of elementary school, and it didn't surprise her that it had managed to grow this much.

Izuku had built his first invention at two years of age after all, and it had been a pair of watches that he had tinkered with that could track each other within a 100-meter radius, with the arrowheads pointing where the other watch was.

It was built so that if they ever separated in a crowd, they could find each other in most places, like the mall or the streets.

Ever since then, his achievements didn't surprise her nearly as much.

She was used to his... unique tendencies.

She shook her head out of her thoughts, and randomly picked up a paper, scanning it, and her eyebrows raised unconsciously.

"Damn." she said, making Izuku chuckle next to her. Hearing his laugh, she realised that she had just cursed next to her son, and blushed, making him laugh even harder.

"Believe me mom, that is not the worst thing I've heard before. It's one of the lighter ones, really." Inko swatted his arm, pouting jokingly, making him laugh at her antics.

Inko straightened up after a few minutes, eyes once again meeting the paper in her hand.

"But still, I expected the bribery and interference in scores, but larceny by blackmail? That's a bit severe, isn't it?" she said thoughtfully, scanning through a few more papers as she did so.

Izuku smiled innocently.

"That's the best part!" he cheered, sitting straighter, then leaning forward to check which page she was looking at. "The crimes they have committed are worse than an average donation-funded school. At least, only worse than average until you see this." He tapped a paragraph, and Inko's eyes followed the movement, reading it in interest.

Her eyebrows nearly reached her hairline as she finished, and she whistled.

"Kindapping? I did not expect that. Any other details?"

Izuku nodded enthusiastically.

"April 7th, 21XX, so seven years ago. Girl's name was Kanae Mito, aged ten at the time. One of the largest donators, Masuda Takane was apparently a paedophile, fell for her when he saw her when he went for a meeting. Told the principal he would donate double the usual if he let him meet her. In the end, grabbed her when she was walking home, moved her to a safehouse with a car, and apparently the principal was well aware. Donation tripled next year, probably to keep his mouth shut." He skimmed through the papers, and grabbed a few, laying them down in front of Inko. "These are the bank statements, and I also have recordings from a few apartment security cams showing her taking a turn, and not exiting from the alleyway she went through. On the camera at the exit, a car stops for a minute or so, then rushes of full speed." He pointed at a picture of a black car, the license plate visible at the back. "That's the car. Need any more proof?"

Inko hummed thoughtfully, going through the papers again, then raised her head, eyes filled with poorly hidden glee.

"This is more than enough. I'll be damned if the school doesn't get shut down after court." She raised her hand, palm open, and Izuku connected their hands, a clap ringing in the air. "A job well done, Izuku."

The boy chuckled.

"It's me, after all." That earned him a slap in the back of the head, but they both soon started laughing in victory.

"We've already won." Inko commented, downing her tea that had already gotten cold since she had made it before Izuku had arrived home.

Izuku nodded.

"Now the only thing left is taking this to court."

Inko agreed with a curt nod.

"Yes. But first, tell me about the person who spat in your lunch."

Izuku groaned.

This was going to be a long night.