ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ | ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇs, ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇs, ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇs

"Jiho?"

"Jiho?"

"Jiho?!"

I was in my bedroom when I heard knocking at my door. Do I turn to see that it was 11 am, who could be at my door at this time? I get up removing the leg that was on top of me. As I walked out into the living room, more bodies were passed out everywhere.

I scratched the back of my head, I must have had one crazy party. As I'm walking the banging on the door got louder as the voice on the other end became upset.

"Jiho, I know you're in there, open up!" the female's voice yelled.

I tapped the monitor on the wall and the image of a woman appeared on the screen holding a child in her hand.

"Shit!"

I headed and open the front door. There stood a black female, about 5'6 in height holding a two-year-old in her arms.

She was not happy.

She saw me and pushed the child into my arms. "I've been standing out here for over an hour waiting for you. I'm already late for work. Here are all Jihye's things inside her bag. She hasn't been feeling well so keep an eye out for her. I made a doctor's appointment for her on Monday at 9 am, please take her to it. Also..."

"Yani, I can't watch her this weekend."

She looked at me. "What do you mean you can't watch her? She's your daughter, Jiho. This weekend is your weekend to watch her."

I sighed. "I have plans this weekend."

My daughter was stirring in my arms when I started to give her back to Yani. "Jiho you promise that you would watch her since I had to work.

"But something came up, Yani," I said, trying not to stir a headache that was building up.

She scoffed at me. "Something always comes up with you. Just like when we were together, you always put your career before us. Don't get me wrong I'm happy that you're doing what you love but you never thought about us." She reached out to get Jihye from me. "Just hand me her back, I'll just take her to your mom's."

She snatched the bag from out of my hand and headed back to her car.

I sighed out again as I closed the door behind me. Just as I did the female that was in the bed with me wrapped her arms around my waist. "So you have a kid, huh?"

"Why does that matter to you?"

She shrugged her shoulders as she came closer to me. "Nothing wrong with having a child just didn't know she was mixed."

Yeah, a lot of people didn't know that. But when it came out, Yani didn't want my career to be affected by it. That's one thing I loved about her but the more I engrossed in my career, the more I neglected what matter the most until it was gone.

Now once again, I'm doing the same thing that pushed Yani away in the first place, sleeping around and partying late into the hours.

But of course, that didn't stop me from following one of the groupies back to my room.

~~~~~

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ

VOTE.SHARE.COMMENT