ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ |HOW JIHO MET YANI PT. 1 |

It takes place five years ago, at a concert event in L.A. Jay had invited some of his closest friends to perform with him. The people who joined him were Dean, Zion T, Crush, Hyuna, Hyolyn, Jiho, Mino, and members of AOMG.

As everyone was getting ready a black female stepped into the waiting room and headed over to Hyolyn who got up and hugged the woman. She was wearing a light blue halter top with black straight leg jeans. Her brown hair coming past her shoulders.

The room became quiet as everyone in the room expected the only black female to speak English but out of her mouth was fully Korean. Everyone was shocked but Jiho was intrigued. Her present took his breath away and he wanted to meet her. As she talked to Hyolyn, all Jiho did was stare at her. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. As he did, the female turned her head and her eyes locked on Jiho staring at her.

She shook her head turning back and whispering something to Hyolyn who laughed at whatever she said. She talked a little bit more to Hyolyn and left the room hugging her friend before leaving through the same entrance she came from.

Jiho just watched. How could one female especially a black one make him feel different? As he thought more about it, Hyolyn was called to do a mic check and had to walk past him. He quickly grabbed her arm stopping her from going on stage for a mic check.

"Hey, Lyn, who's the chick you were talking to?"

Hyolyn smirked at him. "How about you pick up yourself first. You're literally drooling on the floor."

Jiho kissed his teeth, "just tell me who you were talking to," he repeated.

Hyolyn eyed him once again. She folded her arms over her chest. "She's definitely not your type."

"And what is my type, since you know so well."

Hyolyn placed one of her hands on her hip. "You want someone that will bow down to your needs. Jump when you tell them. Be in bed when you're ready to fuck. Jiho you're never going to get her. She way above your intelligence. Why don't you do us all a favor and not try it with her."

Right after saying that, Hyolyn left to go up the steps to the stage. Jiho just stood there dumbfounded. Hyolyn just told him off. And all he could do was rub the back of his head. Was he really that bad? Was he literally considered a fuckboy? He laughed to himself, "yeah right, she's just saying that."

He laughed once more as he turns to left the backstage. He needed to get ready to perform with Dean in a couple of hours.

~~~~~>

After his performance, Jiho got off the stage thanking everyone for their assistance. He was given a towel from one of the stage crew members when once more he saw the female that Hyolyn was talking to. She was chatting away with his best friend, Mino.

They were going back and forth about something before he was signaled to head up on stage. He turns back to her before once again asking her a question. She smiles handing him her phone and he doing the same. He hugs her before rushing away. She gets to turned seeing Jiho checking her out and quickly walks away.

Jiho was not going to let her get away again. As he does this, he starts to laugh normally it's the other way. The females chase after him instead. Jiho finally makes it up to the woman grabbing her arm stopping her from leaving the backstage area.