ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"Shit, she's getting married?!" Jay exclaimed.

He was rearranging the track when Jiho dropped the news to him.

Jiho nodded his answer.

Jay turned to him, "did she tell you who it was?"

Just then Dean walked into the recording studio, "Tell who, what's going on?"

Jay pointed over to Jiho. "Yani getting married."

Dean almost spits out his drink that was in his mouth. "Are you fuckin' serious? Who is she marrying?"

Jiho got up and headed towards the booth to record. "She didn't tell me, who it was."

Both Jay and Dean stared at him in disbelief. "So you're telling me, that you didn't ask her who's she was marrying?"

Jiho shrugged his shoulders as he looks down at his phone. "Nope."

"Man, you're fuckin stupid. The woman who's the mother of your child is getting married, I would at least find out who he is. Especially if my kid is going to be around them."

Dean nodded his head. "I'm with Jay on this. I would find out who she is marrying, Jiho. No matter what that's still your child."

Jiho stared at Jay and Dean for a moment before stepping into the booth. He did want to know who she was marrying but just finding out that she was moving on was just now registering.

Maybe he should find out. He turned his phone on and sent her a text. He then slipped his phone back into his pocket before placing the headphones over his head.

It wasn't long when he received a response from Yani. But of course, it wasn't the answer that he wanted either.

Yani: why do you care?

Jiho ran his hands over his mouth when he saw the text.

Jiho: just want to know who's going to be around my daughter.

Yani: Ha! Like I'm stupid to believe that.

Jiho was getting frustrated now. He stepped out of the booth to clear his mind. When Jay and Dean saw him looking down at his phone.

"What did she say?" Jay asked.

Jiho kissed his teeth looking at the messages that Yani had sent him. "Find out for yourself," he answered.

He tossed his phone over to Jay as both of them looked at the messages and chuckled to themselves.

"She knew you too damn well," Dean stated.

"Knowing Yani, this could go on for a long time, and I don't have time to play with her," Jiho said.

Jay hands the phone over to Dean as he mumbled out loud. "Then you shouldn't have slept with her."

Jiho shot him a look before walking back into the recording box to continue recording.

💛💙💛💙💛