ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ (ᴇɴᴅ)

TWO YEARS AND NINE MONTHS LATER...

Jiho was busy in the studio with Crush and Dean.

At that moment, his phone started to go off. He stopped the recording and goes to answer it. Both Dean and Crush looked at Jiho with confused looked. "Is everything alright?" Crush asked Dean.

Dean shrugged his shoulders, he was just as clueless as he was.

"Yeah, she is? Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can, thank you eomma."

Jiho stared at the two people with an exciting look. "Yani's going into labor, I got to go."

He grabbed his jacket and raced out of the studio and out of the building leaving Dean and Crush still in the room. "So since our producer decided to bail out on the recording, do you want to tag along with him to the hospital?"

"Why not," Dean said. It's not like they had anything important to do.

They got up and followed behind their friend. By the time they got downstairs, a black van was pulling up and the person that opens the door was Mino. He smiled at the three people before they hopped in the van. "How fast can you get me to the hospital?" Jiho asked Mino's manager.

"In fifteen if there isn't any traffic," the manager answered.

Jiho smiled as he hears the answer. He had missed Jihye's birth and wasn't going to miss his next child. He ran his fingers over the ring on his ring finger. He couldn't believe that two years ago that he had finally admitted his true feelings to Yani. He knew now that he couldn't be without her no matter what. And since then he stayed true to his word, he stayed committed to her and only her. He no longer messed around and finally asked Yani to marry him.

She, of course, said yes and now they were getting ready to welcome their second child into the world. Unfortunately, they all made it to the hospital in forty-five minutes because of traffic. Jiho was the first to get out while everyone followed him. He rushed inside and straight to the receptionist's desk.

"Hi, um my wife, Yanessa Woo is having our baby which floor is she on?"

The rep smiled and looked at her screen and told Jiho, "4th floor."

He bowed and everyone rushed to the elevator. As they waited, Crush decided to talk to break the silence. "So how does it feel to be a married man, Jiho?"

Jiho nervously laughed. "It's something new to get used but I wouldn't have it any other way." Mino smiled stepping forward and patting his friend on the shoulder. They had also repaired their friendship and have been closer than before.

After arriving on the fourth floor, they could hear a loud yelling coming from one of the delivery rooms. The closer they got the louder they became. "Where is he, eomma?! Where's that SOB, who did this to me again?"

"Yani he says he is on the way," Jiho's mother replied.

Yani kissed her teeth. "That was an hour ago, if he's not here in five minutes, I'm going to kill him. Matter of fact I'm just going to kill him anyway."

"Honestly, you can't kill him, he's the father of Jihye and this one coming," Jiho's mom said.

"Screw him," she stated. "He did this to me again, after everything I've put him." The more the contractions came, the more vulgar Yani was becoming. Until Jiho's mother thought it would be best if Jihye wasn't around to hear it.

"Taewoon, please take Jihye out of the room. She shouldn't be hearing her mom talk about her daddy this way."

Taewoon took his niece out of the room and saw his brother and his friends standing outside in the hallway. Jiho reached out as his little girl runs into his arms. "Appa, mommy's mad at you right now," she said running up to her daddy.

Jiho picked up the little girl and kissed her on her cheek. "Mommy's not mad at me, it's the contractions making her that way.

"Jiho if you're out there you better come here now!" Yani yelled.

Jiho rubbed his neck as he followed the command of Yani. He hands Jihye back over to Taewoon and walked into the delivery room seeing Yani panting hard from an episode. "Hey Yeobo, how are you holding up?" He asked, sweetly.

"Don't you Yeobo me, you did this to me and now you're trying to butter me up? I should kill you right now."

"Please Mrs. Woo, we need your stress levels to come down," the nurse said with a concerned look.

"You need my stress level to come down? Ha, since meeting this man, I've been stressed out. Blame him for causing me to be so stressful."

Jiho's mom covered her mouth, trying to hold back from laughing.

"Well we can't start the procedure if you're stressing out," the doctor said this time.

Jiho walked over to Yani and grabs her hand squeezing it with his. '"Yani you need to calm down, I'm here and will be here for you always."

Yani shut her eyes as she felt another contraction. Once it passes she opened her eyes to see the pain and agony that Jiho was feeling because she was holding his hand. She released his hand to allow him to rub the pain away. "Sorry," she says, apologetic.

"I'll be okay," Jiho grumbled. Likely he didn't need his hands for anything important at the moment.

Just then the doctor turned to everyone with a smile on his face after looking at the vitals. "Okay Mrs. Woo, we can start the pushing, you now dilated enough to get started."

Yani let out a deep breath as Jiho kissed the top of her forehead. "Yeobo let's welcome our baby into the world," Jiho said giving her a reassuring smile.

Yani turned to him and nods her head agreeing.

~~~~~~>

After hours of pushing, Yani and Jiho welcome their second daughter into the world. Baby girl, Ji-Eun was born at 5:45 pm, weighing 7lbs 15 oz. The doctor checked her out and cleared her of being healthy and passed her over to her parents. Everyone who waited out in the waiting area was allowed to come in to see Yani and the baby.

Jihye walked in with her uncle, Taewoon at first she was a little scared but when she saw her baby sister, she ran over to her mommy and daddy. "Jihye says hello to your little sister, Ji-Eun," Yani said.

Jiho picked her up so she could get a better view of the baby. She stirs a little before turning her head to see the new figure in front of her. "My baby sister?" Jihye asked.

Yani smiled nodding her head. Jiho kissed his wife, Jihye, and now Ji-Eun. His family was complete and he didn't want it any other way. He caressed the side of Yani's face staring at her. She looks up at him and smiles. "Is there something wrong?" She question.

Jiho shook his head. "No everything is just right."

~~~~

A/N: Well that completes Eureka, this was something that came up with all of sudden, and had to write it. It was something different to write about and I honestly enjoy it.

🙇

💛💚💛💚💛

✌😉