ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ|JIHO AND YANI MEET IN SEOUL|

"How am I supposed to get in contact with someone that I don't even have their contact information?" Jiho asked out loud, spinning around to look at Dean.

He was currently in the recording studio with Dean and when he just blurted out that question. Dean was sitting on the couch texting away. He rolled his eyes at Jiho talking about the same topic once more.

"Seriously, after three months you're still thinking about her? Man must some good pussy."

Jiho laughed as he spun around in the chair that he was in to face Dean. "That's the funny part, we didn't. But I can't get her out of my head."

Dean kissed his teeth. Jiho was too much sometimes but this was something new. He only chatted with the girl once and already whipped on her. "Man, whatever, what I know is you better hurry up over there with the track. I had to change up my schedule because of you and all you're doing is talking about Yani this and Yani that."

Jiho waved his hands in the air in defeat and deeply sighed. "Fine, fine, I'll stop talking about her but let's break for a moment."

Dean exhaled as he got up off the couch, "again? How many breaks do you need?"

Jiho placed one finger. "The last one, my new song just came out and I want to see it on TV."

Jiho grabbed the remote and switches the TV on and to the music channel. Of course, his video didn't come on at that exact moment so their break was extended a lot longer than it was supposed to. An hour later, his video finally came on and he was very excited about the way it came out. But unfortunately, it was interrupted by a broadcast. The news reporter came on the screen and oh behold that person they were talking about.

"RAISING FASHION DESIGNER IS MAKING HER PRESENT KNOWN IN THE KPOP SCENE, YANESSA GREEN OR SOME MAY KNOW HER AS YANI IS LAUNCHING HER NEW STORE IN SEOUL OFF OF THE GANGNAM DISTRICT TOMORROW NIGHT. WE HAVE HEARD THAT SHE HAS INVITED WELL-KNOWN KOREAN ARTISTS TO THE LAUNCHING PARTY. RIGHT NOW AT THIS TIME WE DON'T HAVE A LIST BUT HOPEFULLY, WE CAN GET ONE SOON."

Right after the reporter announced the information, Dean got up from off the couch and started to quietly make his way out of the studio.

"Do you hear this Dean? She is going to be in town tomorrow," Jiho said.

"Uh-huh," Dean acknowledged, reaching for the door.

Just then the reporter came back on the screen, "GREAT NEWS, THE LISTING OF THE ARTISTS INVITED HAS BEEN TO THE LAUNCHING, HERE ARE PICTURES OF THE ARTISTS."

Again, the reporter cuts out and pictures of artists started appearing on the screen. There were pictures of BIGBANG and some artists from YG, Hyolyn face appeared, members of AOMG appeared as well. Dean was just about to make it to the door when a hand stopped him from going any farther.

He sunk his head and mumbled "shit," when he knew he was busted.

"You knew she was in town and you didn't tell me?!"

Dean nervously laughed as he slowly turns to confront his friend. Jiho folded his arms over his chest and waited for Dean to explain himself. "Why did they have to announce the names of the people going?"

"How about you talk," Jiho stated.

Dean dragged his body back over to the couch that he was once sitting in and pulled out the invitation card. "I got this yesterday." Jiho snatched the card and reads the information on it. Sure enough, it was an invitation to Yani's launching for tomorrow night. "So basically you have been talking to her behind my back? How long?"