ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ|YANI REVEALED TO JIHO |

A YEAR LATER.....

"Shit," Yani mumbled. "The one time I listen to him and I end up pregnant." She was staring down at not one but four pregnancy tests and all of them were giving the same conclusion. Yani picked up one of the tests and covered her face.

"Oh, God, what to do?" She said out loud. Just then her doorbell buzzed, she tried wiping her face to hopefully make it seem that she wasn't crying and got up clearing the test from the table. She tossed them in the trash as she made her way to the monitor.

She looked at the screen and saw her bright light. He waved to her as she hits the accept button on the machine. Moments later her doorbell rings and she opened the door. "Movie night," he cheerfully said to her as he stepped inside her apartment.

"Why are you so happy, Mino?"

"Why can't I be?"

She shrugged her shoulders as she takes the bag that was in his hand. "Did you get it?" She asked peeking into the bag.

He nodded his head as he walked over to her. "Yeah, but it was hard to get especially the way that you asked for it."

"I know but I've been craving this for a while lately."

Mino walked over to her and pulled out the food that he had in the bag. "So have you talked to him?"

Yani scoffed as she placed one of the veggie sticks in her mouth. "Not since I caught him in bed with someone else."

She grabbed her food and walks over to the couch and plops down. Mino watches her before grabbing his food and his chopsticks. He tore the wrapper and was about to put it in the trash when he saw a weird looking stick sticking out. He moves it a little bit to realize what it was. His eyes go back as he looks at the woman sitting on the couch eating.

"Yani?"

"Yeah?" She answered munching on the chicken in her mouth.

"You said that you have been craving weird stuff lately, are you by chance pregnant?"

Yani turned her body around and sees Mino looking down at the sticks in the trash. She got up and heads over to him. "I should have put them down farther," she joked.

"But are you? And it's Jiho?"

She placed her food down back on the counter. "Who else would it be?" She wrapped her arms around her stomach. "The one time I trust him and now I'm pregnant."

Mino stepped over to her and engulfs her in a hug. "It will be alright," he told her.

Yani shook her head. "No, it's not, Mino. You and I both know he's not going to want it."

Mino rubbed her back. "Then if he doesn't, I'll help you."

"What do you mean about helping me?"

"No matter what, I'll be there for you." Mino held Yani in his arms as she starts to cry. "But you need to tell him."

Yani held on to Mino's shirt as he explained to her that she needed to tell Jiho that she was pregnant with his child. She couldn't believe that everything that she worked so hard for was crashing down after one little mistake. She trusted him but she should have known better as well. She pulled away from Mino and wiped away her tears. "I'll tell him but come with me, please."

Mino nodded his head agreeing to go with her.

~~~~~~~>

It was a couple of days later when Yani decided to go and see Jiho at the studio. It has been a couple of weeks since she found him in bed with another woman. But it wasn't the first time she found out he was sleeping around. Multiple times she was told by close friends of theirs of his extracurricular activities but he would deny it. But on his birthday she decided to surprise him and found him in bed with not one but two females.