ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ | PABO

Mino arrived at Yani's apartment complex after he hung up from her thirty minutes ago. He pulled into the parking lot and got out of his vehicle. He placed his keys on his jacket as he jogged towards the elevator.

He pushed the button and waited impatiently for the elevator's doors to arrive to let him in. After being away from Seoul for so long, he needed to get used to the weather once more.

Finally, the elevator arrived and he stepped inside pressing the button for Yani's floor. Moments later he arrived and stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hall towards her apartment.

He stood in front of her door as he hesitated to knock on the door. He laughed to himself as he thought about being afraid to knock. He has been here so many times before why now was he afraid?

He finally got up the courage to knock on the door just as it flew open and standing there was Yani. She smiled at him and open the door more to allow him to come inside.

"You open the door quickly," he said.

She chuckled, "I saw you pull up."

He made "oh" with his mouth as he takes off his jacket.

She closed the door behind him as he hangs it up on her coat's rack. "So how was the tour?" She asked.

He nodded his head. "It was good, but everyone still wants you to come out with them."

Yani walked over to the couch and sat down crossing her legs. "I would love to but my priorities are my daughter now."

"Well, don't you miss...You know traveling?"

Yani nodded her head. "I do, but I never expect that I would ever be grounded."

Mino followed her and wrapped his arms around her shoulder. She leaned her head on his shoulder. "Yani, do you still have feelings for him?"

A small tear started to fall down Yani's face as she reminisces. "You would think after all he's done, I would fall out of love with him. The cheating and the lying I would have got up and left but I stay. Like a fool, I stayed. No matter what, Mino, I will always love him but I just can't put up with him any more of his ways. His daughter needs a stable environment."

Mino held Yani and allowed her to rant out all of her feelings that she had held up inside of her. Afterward, she got up off of Mino, "I'm sorry, Mino, I pouring all of my feelings to you like this," she laughed softly.

"Well, it was I that asked you if you still care for him."

Yani wiped away the tears that were still falling down her face. "No matter what, I will still care for that pabo but I need to move on."

Mino just nodded his head. Honestly, he did care a lot for Yani. She was his first love. The first person he could talk to and not have to worry about someone judging him for who he was. But knowing Jiho and Yani, their feelings for each other will never be suppressed. He would just be a boulder blocking them from expressing how they truly feel for each other.

~~~~~

💛💚💛💚💛