ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ | HIS RELIEVER |

"I asked Yani to marry me," Mino spit out.

Mino stared at his friend, waiting for him to say or even do something but Jiho just down his beer inside his bottle.

He held it in his hand and rolled it through his fingers. He finally took a deep breath before saying something. "I'm happy for you, Mino."

Mino stared at his friend. At this point, he wouldn't have cared if Jiho had come at him and started swinging but he didn't.

He didn't even seem to care. Jiho got up from the chair and headed over to the kitchen. Before he did he had to pass Mino. He stopped at his friend and patted his shoulder. "Thank you for relieving me of my suffering."

He then continued to walk throwing the bottle in the trash and turning to head up his stairs.

Mino was left by himself in the living room, shocked at what just happened. Just then his phone started to ring and he pulled it out of his pocket.

It was Yani calling him.

He hit the accept button and placed the phone to his ear. "Hello, Yani," he answered.

"Hi, Mino, I would have thought that you would be dead by now?"

Mino laughed a little before clearing his throat. He starts to head to the front of the door to head out. "Seriously, I thought that I would be too."

Yani: So what did he say?

"Truthfully, he didn't say much."

Yani: "What do you mean?"

"Yani that's what I mean, Jiho took it too calmly. It wasn't normal."

Mino grabbed his shoes and placed it on his feet before opening and closing the door behind him. He walked to his car, got inside, and started the engine. "Yani, it was like me telling him that I was getting married to you, was like if someone pinched you. You feel it but then you move on from it. That's exactly how Jiho reacted."

Yani listened to what Mino said. "Maybe it's best for us to move on."

Mino placed his phone down and on the speaker. "Yani, I'll be over in 30 minutes."

After that, the phone call ended between them as Mino pulled out of Jiho's driveway and headed over to Yani's.

💛💙💛💙💛