After Kiyoko graduates

{Tanaka POV}
I was walking to school after school break. I was excited to see my queen kiyoko again. I went to the managers office to see my queen. I knocked on the door.
"Hello?" Said the voice on the other side.
" Is my queen kiyoko in there?!? I'm so excited to see her!" I replied.
"K-kiyoko? Didn't she tell you already?"
"Tell me what?" I said curiously.
"She didn't want to stay to be he manager.. she wanted Yachi to get along with you all and wanted to let Yachi help. She told me that she thought she was useless when Yachi joined. She decided to leave it to Yachi.."
"S-so. S-she's gone?" I stuttered.
"Y-yes.." they replied back.

{Nishinoya POV}
I was walking through the halls to see my buddy Tanaka talking to someone through the managers door. I went closer cautiously. "S-she's gone?"
I heard him say.
"Y-yes" said the other person.
Who could they be talking about? No.. they couldn't be talking about. Kiyoko? I walked up to Tanaka. His head was down low, his eyes burning red. He lifted up his head a few minutes after and I noticed, he was crying.
"K-kiyoko's. G-gone." He said.
"W-w-what?" I said "n-no-no-no! She can't be! SHES THE REASON WHY OUR TEAM REACHED NATIONALS! SHE WAS THE ONE WHO CONVINCED US TO WORK HARDER TO REACH OUT GOAL! SHE CAN'T BE GONE!" I yelled.
"She's gone..forever.." he said.
We turned a corner, both of us crying to the bathroom. We waited around for a bit to stop crying for a bit.
"Oh! Hey Tanaka! Hey noya!" Said a voice from the side.
It was Yachi.
" So! I was thinking of giving this present to kiyoko for being your manager for so long.. could you give it to her? I just want to show her how much I respect her and love her!" She said.
I didn't want to break her heart! Yachi was like kiyoko's soulmate! I couldn't just stand there and tell her that her soulmate had left her behind because she thought that she was no use to the team anymore!
"She's gone." Said Tanaka
"What?"
"She left.. because she thought that she was no use to the team anymore and wanted you to be in the spotlight." He said.

"My one and only love.." said Yachi "had left everyone behind because of me. It's my fault she's gone! This is going to kill me for the rest of my life!"
I felt bad for her. Her soulmate had left her and she wouldn't be able to see her in about 2 years. She must have felt much worse for it. Having her love leave her and the entire team.

"You weren't supposed to tell her" I whispered to Tanaka
" Well.. ITS HER FAULT SHES GONE!" He yelled "ID KIYOKO HADN'T PICKED YACHI TO BE OUR TEAM MANAGER, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED AND KIYOKO WOULD BE MINE!"
" You can't say that!" I said "and, she's obviously kiyoko's soulmate! I can't believe I'm about to say this but. That's really messed us bro. We need a break from being friends.."
"YOU CAN'T BLAME ME! SHES THE REASON KIYOKO IS GONE!"
"I'm leaving.." I said
"W-w-what? You can't leave me like this! We're supposed to be friends forever!"
"Well not anymore"

I left Tanaka by himself and took Yachi with me. I told her it wasn't her fault kiyoko left and he was just over reacting.
I started to ignore Tanaka and gradually, our friendship started to fade. We had become distant over these past few months. I knew now that my friendship with Tanaka was going to be lost forever and we were never going to make up for it. We went from buddies, to strangers.
Whenever I saw him, I would just ignore him as if I didn't know who he was.