2- Curious to know

Harmony went home in disbelief. She couldn't believe how she allowed Jasper to talk her into getting her phone number out of her. Something she has never given to any man who has ever asked for it and couldn't believe she gave it out after telling herself she needed to stay away from him. With knowing how sexy and dreamy he was, she knew she would somehow manage to break the wall she had built around her over the years.

What really had her creaming her panties was his voice. It was deep, strong, masculine, and so very sexy that any time he opened his mouth, she felt like dropping her panties right then and there at the bar.

Knowing how he was making her feel scared her.

She tried telling herself not to think of him in all the ways she was, which confused her about what she was doing. The guard she had put down, she was slowly letting up. All because he had awoken her inner core after three years of it being in a coma. It was now working her insides harder than ever, and it was to the point where she felt she would do something sexual with Jasper, after years of telling herself she would never hook up with another man, ever in her life.

The sexual desires she felt whenever she looked at or talked with Jasper were becoming more substantial and harder to control. Something she never thought she would ever experience or feel with another man again. He was the exact description Celine claimed him to be. And that was eye Candy.

The problem Harmony was having was that she hardly knew him and has only known him for a couple of days. She also knew he was only temporarily in town and didn't want any attachments or feelings to grow between them. She's lost too many people in her life and felt she couldn't afford to lose anyone else close to her.

After excusing the babysitter, she checked on Amelia and Zoe, headed for bed, then laid in bed, tossing and turning for hours, thinking about what Celine mentioned she should do. Even though one-night stands weren't her style, she thought hard about it and wondered what it would be like if she did go through with it. Harmony didn't agree with her initially, but she did believe Celine when she said every woman needs a little sexual satisfaction in their lives. Having sex was definitely something she was heavily missing in her life.

The longer she thought, the more it had her thinking about the what-ifs? What if she did go through with it? How would it make her feel afterward? Would she think it would be a mistake? Would being with a man make her feel miserable more than she already is because she doesn't have a man in her life? Would she enjoy a man touching her again, causing her to miss a man's touch so much more? And what-if she liked it so much, it would make her want to run back to Jasper for another sexual rendezvous?

Everything she was wondering and imagining had Harmony thinking if she did go through with a one-night stand, would she then be considered a slut, or a hooker? All that thinking and energy she used tossing and turning got her to wear herself out and close her eyes finally. She also came up with a conclusion. No one-night stand with Jasper, and if he were to call, she decided she would do all she could to avoid him.

******

Jasper sat on the bed, thinking about Harmony and what Nick had said to him about her. She needs work. She has a heart but doesn't know how to use it anymore. I didn't just hire you to be a Santa in this town for the next month. I think you're the right guy who could help change Harmony's way of thinking. Everything Nick said to him about her continued roaming his mind. He looked over to the coaster sitting next to the bed, then reached for it and held it in his hand, staring at the number she wrote down, debating on calling her. He looked at his schedule for the day, then decided if he didn't see her with her kids roaming the town, he'd call her.