7- One step at a time

Jasper: Is the date with my girls still on?

Harmony: Your girls?

Jasper: That's what I said, didn't I? He smiled while typing, and then he ended his message with a winking emoji.

Harmony: I didn't know it was a date, but if you're asking if you can still come over and watch a movie with 'your girls,' you're still more than welcome to. They've been looking forward to it all day, so don't disappoint them.

Wow, has she been talking to my sister? He groaned. He looked out his driver's window, watching the snowfall as he thought of what he wanted to say, then a grin formed as he typed his message.

Jasper: I wouldn't disappoint them. Anyway, you said they've been looking forward to it all day. There wouldn't happen to be a gorgeous blonde, with beautiful bright blue eyes, who's about (don't kill me if I'm way off) twenty-eight years old, with long slim, and very dreamy tongue-licking legs there, who has also been looking forward to my arrival?

Jasper waited a good ten minutes until he started worrying about if he said the wrong thing to her, and just as he picked up his phone to apologize for offending her, she finally replied.

Harmony: I'm not sure what woman you are talking about because you have the wrong woman if your description was of me. I think you may have confused me with someone you know back in Tennessee. However, I will say the only thing you got right (if I was who you were describing) is the age you guessed.

He chuckled as he had a feeling that's what she would say. You're mistaken, Harmony. It is you who I was referring to.

Jasper: The woman I described was, in fact, you. And I'm fist punching the air for guessing the correct age. Now back to my question. Has that gorgeous blonde been waiting for me to show too?

Harmony: You don't give up, do you?

Jasper: Nope.

Harmony: Fine. I can't wait until you're here, so my phone quits blowing up.

Jasper bellowed a laugh and smiled as he responded, wishing he could be there to see her facial expressions after each of his messages.

Jasper: See you in ten. Is there anything you would like me to stop and grab for you?

Harmony: Yes, please. Can you stop and get me duct tape?

Jasper: What do you need that for?

Harmony: To tape your mouth shut. See you when you get here!

Jasper: If you tape my mouth shut, how will I ever kiss you?

Harmony: More the reason I need it.

Ouch, he chuckled while latching his seat belt. He figured that was enough teasing, for now, and he hoped what he did, put a smile on Harmony's face—a big smile.

On the way to her house, he stopped at the store, bought a couple of things, then as he got back in the car and started it, he turned on Christmas music, singing the entire way until he got to Harmony's house.

As he got out of the car and grabbed what he needed, he started whistling and whistled until the door opened. "Casper!"

He chuckled, lowered to her level when she started hugging his legs and hugged her back with one arm, as his other arm stayed behind him, holding something. "I like my new name, by the way."