18- Christmas Eve

Jasper liked what he was munching on but didn't like they were in Harmony's living room doing what they were. Harmony may know her kids better than he and knows they'll sleep all night, but it still had him nervous that one or even both of the kids would come out and see what he was doing to her.

He sucked in his tongue, looked up, and shook his head. "I can't do this here. Not out in the open," Jasper said, standing and forming his arms around her, then lifted and carried her to the bedroom, quietly shutting the door before laying her on the bed.

"You worrywart," Harmony giggled as he laid her down.

He hovered over her, cupped his hand around her breast, and lowered his mouth to her erected nipple, looking up as he spoke. "If they weren't here, it would be a different story. Plus, I'm not used to having sex with someone where there are children in the home. I love those two little blondies of yours, and I would hate for them to see us slapping skins."

He latched onto her nipple and tugged before she could say a word; instead, she arched her back, rested her hands on either side of his head, and moaned. Then she moaned even louder when he pressed her breasts together and swapped back and forth, flicking his tongue at each nipple. Jasper liked the moans he was hearing and wanted to listen to her moan even louder, and slid his body down further and finished licking up the whipped cream.

Harmony wiggled, moaned, and groaned. Then, she gave him more cream to lather up, and after he got the fix of his candy whipped cream pie, he hurriedly moved up her body and crushed his lips to hers, giving her a taste of what he loved so much. They rolled back and forth, switching who was on top, both trying to be the dominant one, and just when he was to thrust inside her, he abruptly rolled onto his back, covered his face with his hands, and groaned, "I have nothing with me."

Her body was on fire, her pussy was throbbing, and the needs of them being one were so profound, she didn't care if he had a condom or not. She rolled to her side, wrapped her arm around him, and pulled him on top of her as she moved back to her back. The palms of her hands rested on either side of his face, and she desperately looked into his eyes. "I don't give a shit if you have something or not. What we're doing now is something I wanted to give you as an early Christmas present. After what you mentioned in your hotel room the other day about the condoms, I had a feeling you didn't have anything with you anyway. You wanted me to gain your trust. And that's exactly what you did. You've gained my trust, and now I want you to trust me. I don't care what happens next. I just want to give you me, my heart, my body, and my soul. I'm all yours. Make love to me, Jasper."

Jasper's eyes closed for a second. He was not one to have sex without protection. But the way she was looking at him and how she spoke, he felt this was her way of saying she was falling in love with him. She may not have said she loved him, but it was in her eyes, and he felt it in her touch. He opened his eyes, lowered his mouth to hers, and slowly moved his lips with hers, passionately kissing her. He knew how he felt about her and felt it was crazy to feel such strong feelings for someone he's only known for a few weeks, but those feelings were there, and he, too, wanted to show her what those feelings were. Because he knew he was in love with her.

Jasper positioned himself between her legs, then he broke the kiss and slowly placed kisses along her cheek and to her ear, and before he thrust inside her, he whispered, "I love you, Harmony. Merry Christmas."

A sound of happiness exited her lips, and as he slid himself inside her, Harmony brought his face back to hers, kissing him long and hard. She knew she was falling in love with him, and even though she didn't say the words back to Jasper, she knew where her heart was and that it was with Jasper.

Jasper showed her in his kiss and how he was moving inside her where his heart is and where it will always be, and come Christmas morning, he hopes she'll allow him to continue showing her the love he has for her and her kids for years to come. He wanted to watch who he was making love to, and as he parted from her lips, he pressed his fists down on either side of Harmony and pushed himself up.