Chapter 3

Thank you guys for 50+ views, I hope you all enjoy the chapter :) Also sorry for the long wait.

_________________________________

Tonight the champions for the Triwizard Tournament would be announced. I was excited to find out who would be chosen.

I walked down the hall with Luna but before I entered the great hall George appeared next to me.

"Wanna sit with us tonight?" he asked.

I looked as if he were crazy and responded, "I'm a Ravenclaw, I can't sit with you George."

"And? That's so reason to stop you, " he said with a wink.

I turned to Luna and asked, " will you be ok finding someone else to sit with?"

"I'll be alright, I prefer being alone. Makes it easier to listen in on my thoughts, " she replied before walking into the room.

I followed George towards the Gryffindor table and sat down beside him. Soon later Harry appeared and sat on my other side.

"What are you doing at the Gryffindor table Y/N?" he asked.

"George had asked me to sit here, " I replied with a smile.

We turned our heads as Dumbledore started talking, "now the moment you have all been waiting for, the champion selection."

He waved his hand across the room and dimmed all of the lights. He then moved towards the goblet as its flames switched from blue to red and spewed out a piece of paper which he grabbed in his hand.

"The Durmstrang champion is Victor Krum, " he said, followed by the cheers of the crowd.

Krum stood up and made his way towards the front of the room.

The fire once again turned red and Dumbledore grabbed the next piece of paper and announced, "The champion from Beauxbatons is Fleur Delacour."

She strutted her way to the front just as Krum had. Next Dumbledore said, "the Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory."

He stepped up while all of his friends cheered for him. I didn't really know Cedric that well but Fred and George had spoken about him once or twice since they had a few classes together.

"That's it! We now have our three champions. But in the end, only one will go down in history. The only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory. The Triwizard cup, " Dumbledore announced as the sheet was pulled off the gold and blue trophy. 

The crowd erupted into cheers but they were soon hushed as the flames once again soared into the air and turned red. It once again spurt out a piece of parchment that Dumbledore grabbed in his hand. 

He looked down at the paper and mumbled under his breath, "Harry Potter." He then repeated himself, only this time louder.

Everyone was shocked, I turned to look at Harry just as everyone else had. His face was just as surprised and confused.

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore once again yelled.

"Go on Harry, " I said while giving him a slight nudge. He was barely able to function as he was in a state of shock. 

He walked over and grabbed the piece of paper from the headmaster's hand. There were yells from the crowd saying things like, "he's a cheat, " and, "he's not even 17 yet."

I could see the fear in Harry's eyes, I knew he didn't put his name into the cup. 

He walked out of the room with the rest of the champions.