Chapter 5

I forgot to say this in the last chapter but thank you for 100+ views! I'm glad you guys are liking this story as the whole x reader thing is still fairly new to me :)

I hope you guys all enjoy the chapter!

_______________________________

It was a week later, or a couple of days before the first task. I was nervous for Harry even though I knew he would be fine.

After he argued with Hermione we both went to see Hagrid together. We were told that the first task was to fight a dragon.

The rest of the week Harry and I had spent studying them as best we could. We learned about all the different breeds, their strengths and weaknesses, and some spells he could use against them.

The entire school was still being rude to Harry. They created badges that red Potter sucks and spread mean rumors about him. I wanted so badly to slap them across the face but I kept my composure and acted like the bigger person. Although a couple of times I had told someone off after they tried to speak rudely about him to me.

I was in the Gryffindor Common room with Harry looking over a few books. 

"I feel like we should warn the others, " Harry randomly blurted out.

I looked at him with a confused face and said, "why, it's not like you are really friends with them."

"But Dragons are dangerous, I just feel like they should know."

I shrugged and said, "if that's what you want then I'll come with you."

"Great, let's get going, " he said while standing up.

"You mean like right now?" I asked, sounding surprised. He just nodded and continued towards the portrait hole. I hurried to put my books down and followed him outside.

We walked around the school until finally finding Victor and Fleur. We warned them about the Dragons which at first they found shocking but eventually believed us.

Next, we went to look for Cedric. We soon found him lying across a bench with his friends crowded around him.

Harry quickly walked up to him and I followed behind. Cedric's friends began to say rude things and I only rolled my eyes.

"Can we talk for a minute?" Harry asked, sounding quite flustered.

"Alright, " Cedric said before his friend spit out, "you suck Potter."

I glared at him and said with a raised voice, "shut it."

Once we got a few steps away from them Harry said, "dragons, that's the first task. They've got one for each of us."

Cedric had a shocked look on his face as he said, "a-are you serious?"

Harry simply nodded in response.

"And uh Fleur and Krum, do they, " Cedric started to say.

Harry said yes before he could finish his question. He began to walk away but Cedric held him back.

"Hey listen, about the badges. I've asked them not to wear them, " he started once again.

"Don't worry about it, " Harry replied before walking away. 

I shot all of Cedric's friends one more dirty look before following Harry. We continued through the courtyard back towards the common room.

All of a sudden we heard a boy call, "why so tense Potter?"

Harry and I just continued walking and ignored the boy who I knew was Draco.

"My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're going to last ten minutes in this tournament."