Chapter 6

Thank you guys so much for 200 views on this story! I love writing so much and all of your support makes me enjoy it even more. I'm glad you guys are enjoying it as much as I am creating it <3

______________________________

Finally, it was the day of the first task in the Triwizard Tournament. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I knew it would be dangerous and I would be devastated if anything happened to Harry.

I knocked on the door to his room and waited for an answer. 

"Come in, " I heard him call from the other side. I turned the knob and walked inside the Gryffindor dorm room.

Harry looked up from his shoes which he was tieing and had a shocked expression when he realized who had walked in.

"How did you get up here?" he asked curiously.

"George helped me, I just had to see you beforehand, " I responded. "So uh...good luck, " I smiled awkwardly. 

"Uh...thanks, " he said with a smile just as awkward.

"Right, then I'll just be going now, " I said while motioning to the door.

"Yeah, brilliant. See you later I guess, " Harry said before I walked away.

I went down the stairs back towards the common room. I went to walk towards the portrait hole until I felt a hand grab my wrist. Startled, I looked to my side to see George was the one holding my hand.

"Wanna sit with Freddie and me during the competition Y/N?" he asked.

I nodded and responded with, "Sure! I just have to go back to my room to grab my scarf."

"You can borrow one of mine, " he offered.

I rolled my eyes and responded, "what would everyone else think about a Ravenclaw wearing a Gryffindor scarf. They would think we were dating or something."

"Wouldn't be the worst thing, " George mumbled under his breath so I couldn't understand him.

"What did you say, Georgie?" I asked curiously.

He shook his head and said more loudly, "I just said no one would think anything of it, just say it's because you wanted to support Harry."

"I suppose so, " I shrugged before he stood up and walked towards his room. A few minutes later he came down with the scarf held in his hand.

I went to grab it but instead, he slowly wrapped it around my neck himself. I felt my heart beating faster as his eyes never left mine. 

Suddenly Fred stepped into the room and said, "did I miss something?"

I whipped my head around and stepped away from George. "Uh no, I don't know what you mean." I managed to spit out.

"You can say that, but it doesn't mean I'll believe it, " Fred said with a smirk.

"Just shut up! Can we leave before we don't get any seats, " I said starting to get slightly annoyed with Fred's teasing.

Nothing was happening between George and me and I knew for sure Harry didn't have any interest in me, right?

______________________________

I sat next to George while watching the four competitors battle their dragons. Cedric, Fleur, and Krum successfully retrieved their golden eggs.

The longer I watched, the more nervous I got for Harry. There were so many things that could go wrong.

George turned to look at me and could tell I was scared. He moved his hand to wrap over my own. The warm feeling calmed me slightly but the thought still wouldn't leave my brain.