Ch 1

Characters: Bionic/(Y/N) (L/N), Robin/Dick Grayson, Kid Flash/Wally West, Aqualad/Kaldur'ahm, Superboy/Conner Kent, Aquaman/Arthur Curry, Flash/Barry Allen, Batman/Bruce Wayne, Superman/Clark Kent, Red Tornado/John Smith, Black Canary/Dinah Lance, Martian Manhunter/J'onn J'onzz/John Jones, and Miss Martian/M'gann M'orzz/Megan Morse.

Legends:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(Y/H/S): Your High School
(F/C): Favorite Color

Legends:(Y/N): Your Name(L/N): Last Name(Y/H/S): Your High School(F/C): Favorite Color

Your Suit:Just the suit, not the helmet. You have a mask.

Present Day
Washington DC

You are 14 years old and you are leaving (Y/H/S) and going on a field trip with your class. Your class was heading to Project Cadmus. Your class was walking around Cadmus while, you were taking notes. You are the top of your class and you were having fun at Cadmus. You believe in science and magic and you're bullied a lot. Then, after sometime there was knockout gas in the laboratory your class was in. Then, scientists took only you. Cadmus did experiments on you and gave you a liquid injection that gave you superpowers and enhanced your intelligence. Cadmus was keeping you in a cryogenic stasis field to make sure you didn't resist the injections. Then, Dr. Desmond came.

Desmond: How is Project Bionic?

Female Scientist: The liquid injection was a success. Do you wish to know the subject's name?

Desmond: I don't care about the subject's name or his life. Only his purpose. I want you to make sure he doesn't remember anything about his past, only his name and everything he's learned. Keep his emotions intact for him though. Erase all ties he has of his past and burn the file and name him 'Bionic'.

Desmond leaves the room.

Female Scientist: Beginning memory extraction, now.

She pushes buttons and starts the project. Day turned into night and Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash and Superboy saved you. They opened the pod and you came out. But, you stumbled down but Aqualad caught you.

Bionic: Ughhh...what happened?

Aqualad: Can you stand?

Bionic: Yeah I can.

You got up and you were shocked to see who you were talking to.

Bionic: Whoa! Aqualad, Kid Flash, Robin, and... who's the guy in the white suit with an S?

Kid Flash explained.

Kid Flash: His name's Superboy and he's with us.

Bionic: Where are we?