11

Mount Justice
September 22, 18:43 EDT

You were in your Exo-suit with Jax and Ronnie. You are working on a new trick for Firestorm. You were holding a vase for the experiment.

Bionic: So, you guys are working on transmutation.

Jax: What is that?

Bionic: You can transform objects on a molecular level.

Ronnie: Cool, let's give it a shot.

Jax: Let's do it.

Jax and Ronnie high five each other and become Firestorm.

Bionic: Alright. Try to turn this vase into something else.

Firestorm: Got it.

Firestorm grabs the vase and tries the new trick.

Bionic: Focus, Firestorm.

Firestorm: I am focusing.

He keeps going but the vase shatters. Then, Firestorm is frustrated.

Firestorm: Aw, man!

Firestorm turns back to Jax and Ronnie.

Ronnie: Chill out, Jax.

Bionic: Yeah, this is just the first try. You're not gonna get it the first time.

Jax: Yeah, I know. But, I'm the one always taking control. I wish sometime we could switch places.

Ronnie: Sorry, Jax. It doesn't work like that. But, I wasn't really focused.

Bionic: Maybe, you guys both have to concentrate for this to work. Both your minds have to think as one. So you can practice later. I'm going to Gotham City to get Artemis and Robin. Firestorm up and be cool.

Ronnie: You got it.

You walk to the zeta tube and head to Gotham City. You arrive at Gotham waiting a half hour for Artemis and Robin near the abandoned phone booth which was actually a zeta tube. You see Artemis and you wave at her with your (P/A).

Artemis: Hey, Bionic. 'hugs you'

Bionic: Hey, Artemis. 'lets go of Artemis' How was school?

Artemis: Alright. You?

Bionic: Still hate school.

Artemis: Figures.

Robin: You two really are a cute couple.

You and Artemis both see Robin on top of the abandon telephone booth (zeta tube).

Robin: Ever thought about getting married?

Artemis: Shut up, Robin.

Bionic: How do you get around without being heard?

Robin: That's one of my superpowers.

Artemis: Let's just go to the cave.

Robin: Ladies first.

Artemis: Your town. You go.

Robin shrugs his shoulders and enters the abandon telephone booth (zeta tube) and heads to the cave.

Computer: Recognized-Robin-B-01.

Then, you and Artemis both entered then, you both headed to the cave.

Computer: Recognized-Bionic-B-05. Recognized-Artemis-B-08

You both enter the cave and you see the cave with smoke everywhere.

Robin: Down!

You and Artemis dodge a fireball and see Robin come out of the smoke. Then, Robin threw his birdarang and it seemed to hit metal. Then, another fireball came at you guys and you all dodged it. Then, Artemis was shooting some arrows, Robin threw his birdarangs, and you were shooting photon blasts. Then, there was a flame thrower. Robin and Artemis jumped out of the way while you stopped the flame thrower with your freeze breath. Then, you two bodies behind the smoke.