Characters: Bionic/(Y/N) (L/N), Robin/Dick Grayson, Kid Flash/Wally West, Aqualad/Kaldur'ahm, Superboy/Conner Kent, Miss Martian/M'gann M'orzz/Megan Morse, Artemis, Batman/Bruce Wayne, Sphere, and Queen Bee, Psimon.

Info:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name

You are in a shed where you see a girl with blonde hair in a Green Arrow outfit. But she was unconscious and you didn't know her. Then, she woke up and was confused. Then you confronted the girl.

Bionic: Hey, hey, hey.

Artemis: Augh! 'stands up'

Bionic: Relax. I'm not gonna hurt you.

Artemis: Who are you?

Bionic: I should be asking you that.

Then, there was a blinking light on your wrist and then you tapped it. Then, Kiara appeared.

Kiara: I can answer that for you.

Bionic: Whoa! Who are you?

Kiara: (Y/N). It's me, Kiara.

Artemis: Who?

Kiara: It seems you both have amnesia.

Bionic: Well...Kiara can you tell us what's going?

Artemis: Or what we're doing here?

Kiara: Pulling that up now.

Kiara is showing you and Artemis a screen of the recording of Batman giving the mission details.

Batman: The Watchtower picked up an immense power surge in the Bialyan desert. Spectral analysis reveal elements non-terrestrial in origin. Find out what happened at that sight and what landed there. Bialya is a rouge state. Ruled by Queen Bee. And not a member of the League's UN charter. All communicates are subjected to be intercepted. Maintain radio silence at all time. You'll land in Qurac, on Bialya's border. Two clicks from the hot zone.

Kiara: That is the mission.

Artemis: Was there anyone else with us?

Kiara: Yes. Your other teammates. Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, and Miss Martian. You are all on the same team doing covert missions for the Justice League.

Bionic: Alright, that explains it.

Kiara: Should I mention the relationship between you two?

Artemis: Yes.

Kiara: You two are a couple.

Bionic/Artemis: We are?

Kiara: Yes.

Bionic: How do we not remember this?

Kiara: I think it is logical to find the rest of the team.

Artemis: Yeah, it is.

Kiara: I'm tracking them now.

Kiara pulled up the map area and it showed 5 red dots. The red dots were the coordinates of the others.

Bionic: Found the team.

Artemis: Alright. Let's get started.

Bionic: I know you can survive in this dessert Artemis, but I'm a regular guy in a cool exo-suit.

Kiara: Not true. You have super powers.

Bionic: Superpowers? What are they?

Kiara: Super strength, super speed, super intelligence, heat vision, freeze breath, and photon blasts.