Characters: Bionic/(Y/N) (L/N), Robin/Dick Grayson, Kid Flash/Wally West, Aqualad/Kaldur'ahm, Superboy/Conner Kent, Miss Martian/M'gann M'orzz/Megan Morse, Artemis, Batman/Bruce Wayne, and Huntress/Paula Nguyen Crock

Info:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name

Gotham City
August 27, 06:17 EDT

You and the team are in a warehouse in your suits. Clayface has beaten you, Robin, Kid Flash, Superboy, and Miss Martian. Clayface then, knocked Aqualad to a warehouse door and forms a hammer in his hand ready to smash Aqualad. But, Batman comes through the ceiling window and threw exploding batarangs at Clayface's arm and they exploded. Clayface tried to attack Batman with his other arm, but Batman jumped back. Then, Batman used tasers and shocked Clayface. Then, Clayface turned into just a pile of clay.

(Timeskip)

Mount Justice
August 27, 07:58 EDT

You and everyone entered through the zeta tube from Gotham City. Then, Batman spoke.

Batman: I need to talk to Aqualad. The rest of you. Hit the showers and head home.

Superboy: Head home? I am home.

You, Kid Flash, Superboy, and Miss Martian hit the showers while Robin stayed then, Batman spoke.

Batman: Just Aqualad.

Robin walks to the showers.

Aqualad: I am sorry you had to intervene. I know the team performed poorly--

Batman: The team performed, adequately. The problem was you. You're their leader, and your head wasn't in the game.

Aqualad: No! You are...'sighs' correct. Of late, I am not convinced I belong in the surface world. For so many years it had filled my every thought, but now that I'm here, my dreams are all Atlantis.

Batman: Atlantis, or someone you left behind. You can split your time between the surface and the sea. But, not your mind. Either you're here 100% or you need to walk away. Make a decision Kaldur and make it soon.

Batman walks away while, Aqualad thinks.

(Timeskip)

Mount Justice
August 27, 20:00 EDT

After you took your shower. You're in your room with just Kiara to talk with in your casual clothes. With, the wrist watch to tinker with.

(Y/N): Kiara, is there any information on me from my previous life? In your data, I mean.

Kiara: I am sorry, (Y/N). But, I don't have any data on your previous life. Only, the background of others and places.

(Y/N): Oh.

Kiara: To take your mind off it, would you like to have some fun with your friends?

(Y/N): No. I don't have anything exciting to do with them. I'll go work on my motorcycle. Then, I'll take it for a spin.

You take your wrist watch then, you to the garage and start working on your motorcycle and started to ride around Happy Harbor.

(Y/N): Red Tornado, can you open the garage door, please?

Red Tornado: Opening door now.

The garage door opens. Then, you start riding your motorcycle.

(Y/N): I am enjoying this motorcycle ride.

You did a wheelie then you heard a woman screaming for help.