Mount Justice
September 7, 06:41 EDT

You are in your room tinkering up your tech and working on your multiple language skills while you were getting ready for your first day of school. Then, you heard knocking on your door. Then, you walked to your door and opened it.

(Y/N): Hey, Batman.

Batman: May I come in?

(Y/N): Sure.

Batman enters your room. Then, he talks to you.

Batman: Today, you will be going to school with Miss Martian and Superboy.

(Y/N): Yes, I am. But, I feel like you want me to do something while at school.

Batman: You are correct. I want you to watch them.

(Y/N): Whoa! I'm not gonna spy on my teammates. And why?

Batman: Miss Martian can read minds and Superboy has super strength and a temper. You have to make sure nothing bad happens while you're at school. Keep them both out of trouble.

(Y/N): So, while I'm at school. I play babysitter even though they're older than me. Sure thing, Batman.

Batman: Anything that happens to them or anyone else. It's on you. Got it?

(Y/N): 'nervously' Mm-hm, I got it.

Batman: Good.

Batman leaves your room and you go to where the others are. As you go to the garage you see Red Tornado, Martian Manhunter, M'gann, Superboy, Sphere, and Aqualad.

(Y/N): Alright guys. You ready for school?

M'gann: Yes. I even made us lunches.

(Y/N): 'takes the lunch' Thanks M'gann. M'gann! You look...human.

M'gann: Meet Megan Morse. 'turns to Superboy' What's your new name?

Superboy: My what?

J'onn J'onzz: 'shapeshifts to human form' I chose the name John Jones for myself and suggested John Smith for Red Tornado. You couldd be a John too.

Superboy: Pass. 'crosses arms'

M'gann: Conner has always been my favorite name.

Superboy looks up and shrugs his shoulders.

Aqualad: A last name will also be required.

John Jones: Perhaps, Kent.

M'gann: Oh. In memory of Doctor Fate. Kent Nelson.

(Y/N): Actually, M'gann. It's the last name of Superman's earth name, Clark Kent.

M'gann: Oh!

Superboy: I don't think--

(Y/N): Conner Kent is a good name. Superman won't mind.

Conner: Okay. I'll give it a shot.

M'gann: Okay, Conner Kent. Time to change your shirt.

Conner touches his shirt.

M'gann: You don't want to reveal your secret identity.

Conner takes his shirt off and flips it inside out. Then, M'gann started blushing.

Conner: 'sigh' Will this work?

M'gann: 'sighs' Works for me.

You, Conner, and M'gann start walking to Happy Harbor High School.