5

Characters: Bionic/(Y/N) (L/N), Robin/Dick Grayson, Kid Flash/Wally West, Aqualad/Kaldur'ahm, Superboy/Conner Kent, Miss Martian/M'gann M'orzz/Megan Morse, Speedy/Red Arrow/Roy Harper, Artemis, Batman/Bruce Wayne, Red Tornado/John Smith, Green Arrow/Oliver Queen, Serling Roquette, Professor Ojo, Cheshire/Jade Nguyen, Hook, and Black Spider/Eric Needham.

Info:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name

Mount Justice
August 8, 9:58 am

You are all at Mount Justice and you all decided to go use the beach near the cave.

M'gann: Hello Megan, we should hit the beach everyday.

Dick: 'puts hand on head' First, a moment of silence for our absent comrade.

M'gann: Poor Wally.

Kid Flash is in Central City on for his first day of sophomore year in high school. While back with the you and the others, you guys played in the water, cooked hot dogs, played Volleyball, and buried Superboy under a lot of sand. Then, Batman told everyone to get their mission suits on. Then, everyone met Artemis.

(Y/N): Nice to met you Artemis. The name's Bionic or you can call me, (Y/N).

Artemis: Nice to meet you. Is this the whole team?

M'gann: Kid Flash should be here any minute.

Computer: Recognized: Kid Flash B-03.

M'gann: There he is now! I'm sure you two will get along famously.

Wally: The Wall-man is here! Now let's get this party star--

Wally trips on the umbrella he was carrying and recognized everyone in their suits.

Wally: --ted.

Artemis: "Wall-man", huh? I love the uniform. What exactly are your powers exactly?

Wally: Um, who's this?

Artemis: Artemis. Your new teammate.

Wally: Kid Flash. Never heard of you.

Green Arrow: Uh, she's my new protege.

Wally: What happened to your old one?

Computer: Recognized: Speedy B-07.

Speedy comes through the zeta-tube.

Speedy: Well for starters, he doesn't go by Speedy anymore. Call me, Red Arrow.

Green Arrow: Roy. You look--

Red Arrow: Replaceable.

Green Arrow: It's not like that. You told me, you were going solo.

Red Arrow: So, why waste time find a sub? Can she even use that bow?

Artemis: 'steps up' Yes, she can.

Wally: Who are you?

Green Arrow & Artemis: She's my niece./I'm his niece.

Dick: Another niece?

Kaldur: But, she is not your replacement. We have always wanted you on the team. And, we have no quota on archers.

Wally: And, if we did. You know who we pick.

Artemis: Whatever, Baywatch. I'm here to stay.

Kaldur: You came to us for a reason.

Red Arrow: Yeah, a reason named, Dr. Serling Roquette.

Dick: 'pulls up wrist screen and brings up cave screens' Nano robotics genius and Claytronics expert at Royal Univeristy in Star city, vanished two weeks ago.