Characters: Bionic/(Y/N) (L/N), Kid Flash/Wally West, Aqualad/Kaldur'ahm, Superboy/Conner Kent, Miss Martian/M'gann M'orzz/Megan Morse, Artemis, Red Tornado/John Smith, Kent Nelson/Doctor Fate, Klarion the Witch Boy/Klarion Bleak, and Abra Kadabra.

Mount Justice
August 19, 19:39 EDT

You, Wally, M'gann, and Artemis watch Kaldur and Superboy start their combat training in your casual clothes.

Computer: Initiate, combat training, 3, 2, 1.

Kaldur and Superboy charge at each other with punches and kicks. Meanwhile, Artemis and M'gann have a discussion.

Artemis: Kaldur's, uh, nice. Don't ya think? Handsome, commanding, you should totally ask him out.

M'gann: He's like a big brother to me. But, you know who would make the cutest couple? You and Wally. You're so full of passion and he's so full of--

Artemis: It?

Artemis and M'gann start laughing at the joke. Then, Superboy flipped Aqualad on his his back.

Computer: Fail, Aqualad.

(Y/N): Nice one, Superboy.

Superboy: Black Canary taught me that move.

(Y/N): I've got some moves, too.

Then, Red Tornado came out of a compartment above the training room and floated down to the ground.

Kid Flash: 'super speeds in front of Red Tornado' Do you have a mission for us?

Red Tornado: Mission assignments are the Batman's priority.

Kid Flash: Yeah, well the Batman is with the Robin doing the Dynamic Duo thing in Gotham City. But, you're headed somewhere, right? Hot date or a mission?

Kaldur: If we can be of help.

Red Tornado pulls up the screen with Kent Nelson.

Red Tornado: This is Kent Nelson. He is 106 years old.

Kid Flash: Guy doesn't look a day over 90.

(Y/N): That's Doctor Fate.

Wally: More like Doctor Fake. Guy pulls advanced science and Dumbledores it up to scare away the bad guy and impress the babes.

(Y/N): From the Justice Society. The greatest magic sorcerer in the world.

Superboy: You sound like you're interested in magic.

(Y/N): I am. I believe in both science and magic.

Red Tornado: Kent may be on one of his...walk abouts. But, he is caretaker of the Helmet of Fate. The source of the Doctor's mystic might. And, it is unwise to let that power go unguarded.

Miss Martian: He is like the great sorcerer of the priest and priestess of Mars. I would be honored to help find him.

Wally: 'raises hand' Me too! So honored, I can barely stand it. Magic rocks.

Red Tornado: 'holds key' Take this. It is the key to the Tower of Fate.

Aqualad takes the key.

Wally: 'looks at M'gann' What are the chances, we both so admire the mystic arts.

You and the team head for the Bio-ship and head for the Tower of Fate.

Salem
August 19, 20:22 EDT

Artemis: So, Wally. When did you first realize your honest affinity for sorcery.