Ch 3

Characters: Bionic/(Y/N) (L/N), Robin/Dick Grayson, Kid Flash/Wally West, Aqualad/Kaldur'ahm, Superboy/Conner Kent, Miss Martian/M'gann M'orzz/Meagan Morse, Batman/Bruce Wayne, Red Tornado/John Smith, Lord Kobra/Jeffrey Burr, Sportsmaster/Lawrence Crock, Mammoth, and Shimmer.

Info:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name

Caribbean Sea
July 22, 20:08

You're all in the camouflaged Bio-ship and are approaching Santa Prisca in your superhero suits.

Miss Martian: We're approaching Santa Prisca.

(Flashback)

You're in Mount Justice being briefed by Batman about your mission in your casual clothes.

Batman: Santa Prisca, this island nation is the primary source of a dangerous and illegal neo-steroid. A strength enhancing drug under the street name, Venom. Infrared heat signatures indicate their factory is still operational. But, all shipments for Venom have been inexplicably cut off. That's where this team comes in. This a covert recon mission only. Observe and report. If the Justice League needs to intervene, it will. The plan requires two drop zones.

Robin: So who's in charge?

Batman and Red Tornado look at each other and back at the team.

Batman: Work that out between you.

(Flashback Ends)

Miss Martian: Drop zone A in 30.

Aqualad gets up and his suit turns into stealth mode.

Aqualad: Ready.

The ship creates a hole and Aqualad swims into the water, while the rest of you wait for Aqualad's signal. Aqualad swims through the the water mines, cuts through a net and lands on the beach. Then, he turns off the sensors.

Aqualad: 'on comms' Heat and motion sensors are patched. Data's now on a continuous loop. Move in.

The rest of you arrive at drop zone B.

Miss Martian: Drop Zone B.

Everyone grabs a hook except for, Superboy and Miss Martian. Then, Kid Flash turns into his stealth mode.

Kid Flash: How cool is this?

Miss Martian: Very impressive.

Miss Martian turns into her stealth mode.

Kid Flash: Uh, that works too. Hey, Supey! Not too late to put on the new stealth tech.

Superboy: No capes. No tights. No offense.

Miss Martian: It totally works for you.

Superboy looks at Miss Martian.

Miss Martian: In that you can totally do good work in those clothes. 'puts her thumb up'

Miss Martian turns invisible. Then, you, Kid Flash, Robin, and Miss Martian land on the ground with subtlety. Then, you look up.

Bionic: Look out!

All of you get out of the way as Superboy leaves a little crater.

Superboy: Knew, I didn't need a line.

Bionic: Superboy, we're supposed to be silent and subtle. Not leave craters and let the enemy know we're here.

Superboy: Whatever.

Miss Martian: Aqualad, drop B is go.

Aqualad: 'climbing' Head for the factory. I'll track your GPS and rendezvous ASAP.