Full Moon

This chapter contains several different requests from both Wattpad and Archive of Our own. I decided I'd throw this one in before the chapter I had originally planned on posting today. Hope y'all enjoy ;)

~~~

Kya kicked the door shut behind her and shoved Lin against the nearest wall, leaving a trail of kisses along her jaw and down her neck until she reached the neckline of Lin's armor.

She gave an annoyed grunt and pulled Lin from the wall and steered her into the bedroom. "Take it off," she ordered breathlessly.

Lin let the other woman take charge, enjoying seeing Kya's aggressive side. She metal bent the armor off as she let Kya steer her into the bedroom, careful not to hit Kya as she did.

"Shower. Now."

Lin obeyed the waterbender's commands and stepped into the bathroom. With a flick of the wrist, she metal bent the shower handle, turning on the water.

Kya stepped up to her and started yanking the metalbender's clothes off, caressing the newly exposed skin until there was nothing left to take off. She pulled Lin close to her for another kiss with one hand and pulled her hairpin out with the other hand. Lin's long steel grey hair fell in waves around their shoulders.

"You," Lin said, holding Kya away from her by the hips, "are wearing too many clothes."

Kya grinned impishly and pointed at the shower which was steaming hot now. "Get in."

Lin arched an eyebrow at her lover. "Aren't you going to join me?"

"Nope," Kya said, still grinning. "Get in. I need time to get ready."

"Oh?" Lin's tone was wry, "ready how?"

"Get in the goddamn shower, Lin," Kya growled.

Lin chuckled and lifted her hands in a gesture of surrender and stepped into the shower. The door shut with a metallic click.

Kya stooped, gathering Lin's clothes quickly, tossed them into the bedroom and then placed a single folded piece of clothing on the sink counter. She looked around and spotted the towels stacked neatly on a shelf and one hanging on a rack. She threw those into the bedroom too. Kya grinned in anticipation of Lin's reaction to what she had just done. She went back into the bedroom, shutting the bathroom door and changed into her costume.

~~~

Lin rinsed her body off and stepped out of the shower and shivered, gooseflesh rising in reaction to the cooler air. Kya was no longer in the bathroom and the door was shut. She searched around for a towel and found none. She noticed her clothes no longer littered the floor either. Lin groaned and looked around for something to dry off with. Her emerald eyes settled on something folded on the counter.

Lin picked it up and unfolded it. Lin groaned again. Of course Kya took her clothes and left her with this nonsense.

"Kya?" she called out, annoyed by the ridiculous piece of clothing she held, "where are my clothes?"

Kya giggled before replying, "The counter, love."

"This is not clothes, Kya," Lin called back, brandishing the stupid thing in one hand at the door.

She could hear Kya laughing and rolled her eyes.

"Kya, please," Lin called out.

"You either come out wearing that or nothing at all," Kya giggled.

Lin pinched the bridge of her nose and grudgingly decided she would humor Kya. She wouldn't be wearing the stupid thing for long anyway, she thought wryly.

~~~

Lin emerged from the bathroom wearing a black cape with a high collar like the ones vampires wore in the movers. She held the front of it closed tightly around her, although Kya could still see plenty of the metalbender's wet porcelain skin.

"What the spirits is this fo- oooohh," Lin started saying in an annoyed tone, but stopped when she saw the other woman.

Kya was sprawled out on top of the bed, wearing a black form fitting bodysuit with a tail and cat ears. The waterbender gave her lover a sultry grin and beckoned her forward with one finger.

Lin obeyed, feeling absolutely ridiculous. Although, she thought despite herself, Kya did look good in that bodysuit.

"Can you at least bend some of the water out of my hair, please," she asked Kya, trying to regain herself.

"Let go of the cape," Kya purred in a low voice.

Lin swallowed and let go of the edges she held over the front of her body. Sapphire eyes greedily took in the sight. Lin stood awkwardly, unsure of what to do.

"You are absolutely divine, Lin Beifong," Kya purred, reaching out to stroke the metalbender's abs.

Lin felt gooseflesh rise again and shivered at the touch. Then, she suddenly felt as if she were in the shower again with the water running down her body. She gasped as Kya moved her hand again. Lin's whole body shivered with pleasure.

"It's a full moon tonight, love," Kya purred.

Lin had to make an effort to make sense of what she was saying. Kya grabbed an edge of the cloak and pulled it off the metalbender's shoulders, revealing the other woman the rest of the way.

"Do you want to see what I can do?"

Lin nodded shakily, still shivering with pleasure.

Kya sat up and drew the other woman onto the big four poster bed.

Courtesy of Kya, Lin's whole world was one of ecstasy and endless pleasure... all night.

~~~

I'm such a tease, I know. I prefer to leave some things up to your imagination, though. ;)

Thank You for reading! Please leave suggestions and/or ideas in the comments for more moments. Your guy's feedback means so much to me!