Everyone seasick (except Niall)

Thanks @HarryGoldenAngel  for writing this chapter with me. We wrote it in our PMs together.

Harry - Daddy
Louis - Papa

-------- 

Louis POV

"Babe, wanna go on for a ride on our yacht?" I asked Harry. He looked up at me a smiled "With or without the kids?" he said. "Either, maybe with them, give them a little break too" I replied. He left the room and the next thing I heard was screaming and very loud cheering. 

"They are packing their things, we better get packing too. Zayn cant pack his own things" He said, coming into our room and going straight for the cupboard. We packed everything. Harry packed Zayn's stuff while I packed some food and we left. "Want me to drive, Lou" Harry said as we walked to the car. "Why do you want to drive suddenly?" I said. "So that you don't drive the car into the water" He said, laughing. "Very funny Harry" I said, trying to sound angry and not laugh as well, his laughter is contagious. 

"You're acting is terrible" He said, laughing even more while Liam and Niall stared at us blankly. They had raced to the car so they were waiting for us there and Niall had lost so he was kind of upset. "Come quickly daddy" Zayn said. He liked talking to Harry more than me, but I was fine with that, because Niall liked talking to me more than Harry when he was 3. 

We parked the car between two trees and hoped onto our yacht. I went to the captain's cabin to start the boat once everyone was on board. Once I was sure that no other boat was there, I turned on autopilot and left the cabin to find Liam and Niall watching YouTube while Zayn was playing with his toys. I met Harry on the top of the boat, meaning on the roof. He was looking at the stars. He was so lost that he never noticed me come. 

"Haz, See you're enjoying" I said. "Oh, Lou, didn't see you there" He said, turning to me. "Come, what are the kids doing?" "Liam and Niall are watching something and Zayn is playing with his toys." I told him. He sighed and turned back to the stars. "papa, dad, Niall is hungry, he's annoying me" Liam said. The sound of food was making me nauseous, I felt seasick and I never felt seasick before so it wasn't going to be fun. "C'mon, let's get food" I said, not wanting to show how desperately I wanted to be home at that moment. "What did you pack?" He asked me. 

"Lasagna" I said and went back down. He smiled and got up.

Harry's POV

I really didn't want food, the sea was rough and my stomach was turning, I felt seasick. Louis looked a little pale to me, but I brushed it off thinking that it was probably nothing and only my eyes deceiving me. I really didn't want to ruin our trip so that's why I didn't say anything to Louis, but it wouldn't be easy to hide it for long. I just hoped that no one else got seasick, especially not Zayn, he's quite a handful when he isn't feeling good and I knew that Louis won't be able to handle him without me. 

"Harry, come down, food's ready" I heard Louis say. I got up and left. After a few mouthfuls I realised that I would not be able to keep much down. Louis excused himself from the table to go and check on the auto captain thing that he had on. Everything was clear so he returned. "Daddy, tummy feels icky" Zayn told me. 'Oh, no' I thought to myself. The one thing I feared was happening, Zayn felt seasick and there was nothing I could do about it. "Aww, come here" Louis said and hugged Zayn and the little one whimpered. "Not trying to be annoying or anything, But 'm feelin' extremely seasick too" Liam said. 'Not him too' Louis whispered and sighed. 

That just gave me all the more reason to not tell Louis about my seasickness. I saw Zayn turn very pale and knew exactly what was coming. I could tell that Louis knew too as he got up and took Zayn to the bathroom.I followed, knowing that I'd probably need it in some time. Zayn threw up the very second they entered the bathroom and Louis looked away, which is something he didn't do. "Papa, i-i- don't feel g-o-od" He sobbed. Louis looked like he was going to puke as well. "I know baby, papa doesn't feel good either" He said. 

'Did he just say that he was feeling sick too' I sighed, 'only Niall isn't feeling seasick yet, hopefully he is fine' I thought. "Haz, You feeling alright? You look green" I heard Louis say. "Little off, but not bad" I lied. He nodded and asked me to stay with Zayn. He got up and left for the captains cabin. Zayn was fine after throwing up, but he kept crying. I heard the sound of retching coming from outside. I took my crying 3 year old and went to check on what was going on. 

I found Liam sitting on the couch, vomiting into a bin with Niall rubbing his older brother's back. The boat turned abruptly and I felt my stomach turn. "SORRY, HAD TO, THERE WAS ANOTHER BOAT" Louis screamed. Zayn cried all the more, "Dad-dy, tummy h-urt" He said, in between sobs. "Ugh, I hate this" Liam said, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. I took the bin and cleaned it out, leaving Zayn with his brothers.  

Before I could return, I heard Niall screaming "Dad, Zayn's throwing up". "Shit" I mumbled. I went back and found Louis there already. "Take him, before I puke" Louis said and sprinted to the bathroom. 'This is just, great, so much for our lovely family boat ride'  I said to myself. I comforted Zayn while Liam slept on my lap and Niall comforted Louis. 

Liam woke up and threw up on himself and me. That set me off and I gagged into my hand. I went to the bathroom, knowing that Liam would be able to take of himself. Zayn was fast asleep with no stirring so didn't have to think about him. I found Louis sitting there with his head in his hands. I had no time to ask him anything as I gagged again, puking into the sink. "Harry, why didn't you tell me" I heard him say. "'Cause, y-ou and Zayn an-d Liam wer-en't feeling good either" I said in between heaves. "Calm down, Harry, talk once you're done" He said. 

No one POV

Niall came to check on what was going on and when he saw his dad vomiting, he was shocked. "Niall, go to the captain's cabin and wait for me there" Louis told his son. Niall nodded and left. "Baby, you feeling any better?" He asked his husband who didn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. Harry mumbled a small 'no' and continued emptying his stomach. After a few minutes Louis heard a ship's horn and had to leave his sick husband. "Stay here Haz, I'll be right back" He said and left. 

He steered the boat away from the approaching boat and the sudden jolt made Harry get back to throwing up violently. Louis saw Harry and decided to turn the boat around. "We are going back home" he said. Liam had also started puking because of the sudden movement and Zayn stirred in his sleep. Louis felt the heat rising in his chest, the boat wasn't doing him any good either. He felt loads better after the first time he threw up and hoped this time it was the same. An 8 year old can't possibly drive a boat. 

Louis vomited into the bin in the captain's cabin, forgetting that Niall was there. He realised that he wasn't alone when he felt a cold hand on his neck. "Papa, you alright?" he said. Louis nodded and said "Yes, baby, just a little seasick" 

Harry was exhausted and sat in between his two sick sons, each of them sleeping on his shoulders. They got back to land with Louis directing Niall on what button to press while he steered the boat. All of them felt great after getting off and sat on the grass in the dockyard, to make sure their stomachs were settled. after 10 minutes of star gazing, they got in the car and went back home with no more incidents. 

--------

This is HarryGoldenAngel and my first collaborated story, things will get better as this is also HarryGoldenAngel's first time writing sickfics and please do leave comments we love reading them!!

TPWK!!