Niall And Louis Tooth Troubles

Another request from VictoriaVanorden2. This one took especially long and it is quite short because we both are pretty busy currently. Enjoy!!!

As per the norms of this book - 

Harry - Daddy
Louis - Papa

------------------

3rd Person POV

"Daddy, I want candy" Niall begged, tugging his dad's shirt. Harry had bought Zayn a lollipop since he had been a good boy and hadn't disturbed anyone for a week. Looking at his brother eat his sweet treat, Niall wanted something sweet too. Unfortunately for the jealous 8 year old, Harry didn't get him any candy and just told him to eat a cookie once they are home if he wanted something sweet. He knew Liam had quite a stash of his own, so he decided to get some from there instead of bugging his father. He knew the cookie that he had been given would be gone if he bothered him any longer. 

Back at home, Niall first got his cookie then he ran up to Liam's room. He looked for the key to his brother's small cupboard and he found it hidden under Zayn's pillow. He opened the cupboard carefully and as soon as he saw the array of goodies in it, his eyes widened. He ate all of Liam's Oreos, Bags of his gummies, Loads of Wafers and a bunch of chocolate, till he was surrounded with wrappers. He stuffed the wrappers into Liam's cupboard, locked it and put the key back from where he got it. 

The secret was kept and Liam didn't notice all this candy missing and it stayed that way. Few days later Niall felt pain in his back tooth. It hurt to chew and he felt food getting stuck in his teeth. He knew he had to tell one of his fathers. "Papa, my tooth hurts" He told Louis as he was the one near by. Louis himself had a few filling for cavities and knew how much it hurt before the dentist filled it in. Naturally the first thought that passed through his mind was a Cavity. "Open up for me bud" Louis instructed and Niall obeyed. Louis inspected the boy's teeth and he saw a small black spot at the back of his mouth. "I think you have a cavity, we'll go to the dentist, all 5 of us are due for a checkup anyway" Louis said. He informed Harry about his little discovery and Harry scheduled an appointment for the very next day, not wanting the cavity to get any worse. He had experience with cavities going to the nerves in you mouth and he didn't want to relive the root cannel that he had to witness while Louis was going through the procedure. 

The next day, The dentist checked all 5 boys' teeth. Niall indeed had a cavity and he needed braces too. Harry had expected that, since he had noticed the little boy's crooked teeth earlier. Liam, Zayn and Harry's teeth were perfect but Louis had a minor cavity coming along as well so he was set up for a filling. Niall was extremely scared about his filling as he had never had it before. Harry felt that seeing his father get it done, would probably help with Niall's nerves so he asked Louis to do it first. Unfortunately looking at the drill going into Louis' mouth, made him all the more nervous. 

Niall was forced onto the dental chair and he cried as the dentist worked on his teeth. Once the dentist was done with the filling, he instructed Harry to not let Niall or Louis eat or drink anything for the next hour and to return the next day so that he could put on Niall's braces. Niall was still crying and Harry tried to comfort his son but it wasn't working. "Baby, you need to calm down or you will make yourself sick" He said. Niall nodded and stopped crying only to start hiccupping uncontrollably. 

The next day, Niall was back with his 2 fathers and they comforted him as he shivered out of nervousness. He complained of a sore mouth for about a week before saying that it was horrible and he wanted them off but he couldn't have it his way, they had to stay for at least 2 years and he couldn't have any candy or popcorn or anything that might get stuck in his teeth. Poor thing was miserable without all his favourite snacks but he had no choice but to avoid it for 2 whole years. 

---------------------

What did you think of this rather short story (only 750 words). Sorry if it wasn't what you imagined. Hope you liked it!! 

TPWK!!