Harry Sick after fight

This one is also written by @HarryGoldenAngel and me in our PM's. The whole story is in Third Person's POV, Enjoy! 

Harry - Daddy
Louis - Papa

------------

It was 5pm, Louis was supposed to come back home to see his 3 wonderful children and the love of his life also know as his husband, Harry. He knocked on the door as he had forgotten where the spare key was kept. Liam, his oldest opened the door to welcome his father. "Papa, home" Zayn said excitedly. Louis picked up his youngest son and pulled his cheeks. "Yes baby, Papa's home" He said, making Zayn smile from ear to ear. Niall hugged him and smiled.

"Where's your Daddy?" Louis asked his older 2 sons when he realised that the house was a mess and Harry was no where to be seen. "He was supposed to clean up the place" he stated. "He's been sleeping all day. He said his stomach hurt" Liam said, while Niall let go of his father. "Daddy say his tummy feel yucky, li li make us breakfast and get pizza for lunch" Zayn said, frowning a little. 

'So Harry has decided to take a lazy day by telling his kids, he didn't feel good' Louis thought.  "That little shit" he mumbled. "Dad! Zayn." Liam snapped, that's all it took for Louis to realise that he swore in front of a 3 year old and it was definitely too loud. "I'm going to check on daddy, okay baby" He said and put Zayn down. He nodded and sat down next to Niall on the couch. 

"Harry, get up, and clean up" Louis said, whisper-screaming. Harry didn't budge. "HARRY! UP, NOW" He screamed. Harry winced, "Lou?". 

"YES, IT'S ME, NOW GET UP" he snapped. 

"softly Lou, you're making my head hurt" he said, whining. 

"STOP FAKING, YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING ALL DAY" 

"I felt sick, still do, my stom-" he was cut off by Louis. 

"STOP MAKING EXCUSES HARRY" 

"I'm not making up anything, i feel like shit"

Louis stormed out of the room calling up Anne asking her if his kids could crash at her place for sometime. She agreed as she missed seeing her grandkids. "In the car, now, all 3 of you, you are going to spend some time at Anne's place" Louis said sternly. "and Daddy will drive you there till I do a bit of cleaning up." He said as harry came out of the room clutching his stomach with one hand and rubbing his eyes with the other. "Me? Drive? Where?" Harry questioned. "You're taking them to Anne's place" Louis said and walked into their bedroom. Harry nodded, already regretting get out bed. "Let's get done with this, in the car guys" Harry said drowsily. 

Liam shot Harry a concerned look, Niall was giving him sympathetic looks while Zayn was jumping around, excited. Harry looked pale with a slight pink blush on his cheeks, he looked as if he was in pain, his hair was messy and he was still in his pyjamas even though it was past 5pm. Harry grabbed a jacket and left. They hoped into the car and just as they started moving, Liam spoke. "Dad, are you feeling alright? You are wearing a jacket, in the middle of summer" he said. "No, no definitely not alright" Harry said. "Then why isn't Papa taking us to granny's?" Niall asked. "We may have gotten into a small fight because he doesn't believe me" "How the hell does he not believe you, you look like shit?" Liam said, obviously annoyed at his other father's behaviour. 

Harry didn't bother with language, he felt too sick to snap at his son. He had a pounding headache and it wasn't helping with the pain in his gut. They reached Anne's place and she immediately knew something was wrong. "Hi, mum" he said, it had been long since he had met his mom. "Harry, baby, you feeling alright, you look pale" she said. Harry shook his said and Anne pulled him into her chest. "You're warm, feverishly warm" she said. "Why didn't Louis bring them if you didn't feel well?" Harry told her everything that happened in their room when Louis returned. "I'm sorry, baby, get some rest, he'll come to his senses soon, I'll promise you that" Harry sure hoped Louis did, he didn't want to suffer alone. He waved his kids goodbye and told them to behave as he left. His stomach turned and he had to stop to calm himself down. 

He got back home and was very tired. "Get on the dishes" Louis ordered. "Lou, I honestly feel like shit" he said and whimpered as pain shot through his stomach. "Harry, we have gone over this, stop FAKING and get on doing the dishes" Harry nodded helplessly, knowing Louis won't listen. He went to his room and changed his shirt which was drenched in sweat. He washed a couple of bowls and plates before he felt his stomach rising up his throat. 

He gagged into his fist. "L-L-Louis" he said shaking but Louis ignored him. He gagged again. "L-Lou" he said, getting his attention. "WHA-, I'm so sorry Hazza" he said softening up when he saw his pale husband bent over the kitchen sink gagging harshly. He went over and rubbed his sick husband's back, realising how warm he felt as Harry continued gagging for 3 minutes before bringing anything up. Louis held back Harry's hair to avoid getting any vomit into his beautiful curls. 

By the end of 3 painful rounds of throwing up, Harry was dry heaving at the same time as sweating buckets and he was exhausted. "L-Louis, I d-don't feel good" he said shaking in Louis' loving arms. "I know love, you're a bit warm too, we'll take your temperature, then you can sleep, couch or bed?" "Couch" he mumbled. Louis set Harry on the couch in their living room and went to get the thermometer. On his way back he picked up the rubbish bin. He placed it beside Harry who had started to doze off to sleep. 

"Harry, babe, open up" Harry obeyed and Louis slipped the thermometer under his tongue. After a minute of silence, it beeped. "Geez Haz, you're burning up" Louis stated and ran off to get a wet washcloth know that the sick boy would probably not be able to keep down his medicine. Harry groaned and rolled over on his stomach. Louis returned and found Harry already asleep. He placed the cloth on his forehead and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. "Good night Harry" he said and rang Anne up. 

*Phone call*

Lou - Hey, Anne, are the kids giving trouble?
Anne - No Louis, they are angels. 
Lou - Can you keep them for a couple more days, Harry is - 
Anne - He's not well, I know Louis. Take care of him. 
Lou - I will, can you pick up their things from here, don't want to leave Harry alone. 
Anne - Ok sweety, I'll come over in the morning, and I'll Liam to stop worrying, shoot, Niall's crying again. 
Lou - Wait, what! Niall's crying. Why, can I talk to him please. 
Anne - Sure, Niall baby, Papa wants to talk to you.
Ni - Papa?
Lou - What's wrong Ni, why are you upset?
Ni - 'cause Da-Daddy is s-sick and you were being mean to him
Lou - Daddy is sleeping now, don't worry about him, he'll be just fine. 
Ni - *Smiling* ok, bye daddy
Lou - bye Sweety.

*End of phone call*

Anne came the next morning and picked up the boys' things for a couple of days. She found Harry sleeping, stirring a bit, but sleeping. He was sweating profusely. Louis assured Anne that they would be just fine and he'll call if he needed any help. Louis took care of Harry and made sure he had everything he needed. Liam, Niall and Zayn were all delighted to come back home and find their daddy all well, happy and cheerful again. 

---------------

What do you think, its a bit longer than what I would have wanted it to be. Please tell me what you think, and please be honest. :)

All the love and TPWK!!