Tries To Hide Being Sick (Harry)

This one was written by me solo. Enjoy!!

-------------------

Harry was woken up by a sudden bolt of pain shooting through his stomach. He turned on his phone and checked the time, finding it to be merely 3am. He barely had time to jump to his feet and scramble to the bathroom before he threw up due to a very sudden wave of unexpected nausea. His stomach ached all over and he was so tired that he was struggling to keep his eyes open before another strong wave of sickness made him shoot forward towards the toilet. 

He continued throwing up for a solid 15 minutes and hoped Louis hadn't heard him. It would destroy all of their anniversary plans. It was the 2nd anniversary of the day, Louis and Harry adopted Zayn, the member who completed the family and balanced out all the naughtiness and quietness. In their mind, Zayn made them the most perfect family they knew. 

Harry stumbled back to bed and was relived to hear Louis' undisturbed rhythmic snoring. He fell back to sleep, luckily not waking up at any point. Louis wake up and seeing that it was already 10:30, he ran down the stairs to give his sons some breakfast. He saw that Liam had already made his younger siblings toast so he sighed and went back to his room to wake Harry up. 

"Haz, wake up, it's past 10:30" he said shaking his husband who was laying with his face in the pillows. Harry groaned slightly and rolled to his back. Louis immediately noticed Harry's pale face and flushed cheeks. "You feeling alright babe?" Harry nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine" Louis felt himself slightly unconvinced but brushed it off. He was very excited for the plans of the day. It was Zayn's special day and it had to be amazing. They were planning on spending the day at the theme park. Zayn wasn't a big fan of rollercoaster though, which made them rethink. Zayn liked drawing, he was very creative so they decided to get him a few t-shirts that he would customise for himself and wear during the day. They were going out for dinner to Zayn's favourite place and lunch was going to be pizzas that Harry would make. 

Harry came out of the room, dressed in a sweatshirt and sweatpants. Louis did a proper inspection of Harry, the feeling that Harry is sick, daunting upon him. Now in proper lighting, Louis could see the pink feverish blush on Harry's flushed, pale cheeks. His bright green eyes, looking dull and grey. 'Why doesn't he admit that he's sick' Louis thought, making a mental note to keep an eye on Harry. 

Louis laid out breakfast for the two of them but Niall decided to dig in too. Harry barely ate anything, he just kept picking on the food and took small bites occasionally. Harry got up, excusing himself. He walked back to his and Louis' room, sprinting to the bathroom the very second he knew he was out of sight. Harry sat, vomiting more of the previous day's meals when he heard a knock on the door. "Harry, baby, you alright in there" He heard Louis' concerned voice ask. "Yeah, I'm fine Lou, just washing up" Harry called back, trying to sound as energetic as possible. Louis knew he was lying, he could hear it in Harry's voice. "Ok, we are going to decorate the shirts with Zayn so come quick" Harry rushed his way about in the bathroom eventually leaving the room and returning to his breakfast. He ate the food, even after he just vomiting and still having the bitter taste in his mouth. He knew he had to if he didn't want to spoil the day. They sat down as a family and drew on plain white shirts, well only the 3 kids did, Louis and Harry watched them. 

Out of no where, the microwave stater beeping and Niall jumped up out of his seat to get the food inside. He returned with a huge bowl of popcorn and the smell of the butter, which would usually Lure harry to eating, was making him nauseous. He tried to sit still and not show his discomfort but now the crunch and the chewing that had been added wasn't helping by the slightest. He felt heat rise in his chest and he knew he continuously tried swallowing it down when it came up his throat. He knew he wouldn't be able to keep it down for much longer when he felt a burp approach. He got up and gagged into his fist, trying to cover it with a cough didn't work because now he was all the more close to throwing up than he was earlier. Without thinking for a moment, he sprinted to the bathroom down the hall. He saw Louis get up and follow up behind him and knew instantly that he either had to be very quiet which would not be possible considering the fact that he had already puked a bit in his mouth. He got in the bathroom and slammed the door shut, locking it in the process. "Harry, are you alright?" he heard Louis' voice coming from outside but he couldn't answer because he was busy throwing his guts up. "let me in love, please" Louis pleaded. He knew he could not lie now, Louis had most probably heard him throw up. Just as he was going to reply he was cut off by an unexpected retch. "Harry, babe, open the door" Louis said not caring if his 3 kids heard his nicknames for Harry. 

Harry reached out and unlocked the door, not moving from his spot on the floor. "Aww, baby, Why did't you tell me you were sick" Louis said, walking into Harry emptying his stomach into the bowl. "Didn't wanna ruin all of your day" Harry said sniffling and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, breaking down into tears. "You can't help being sick, I'm sure they would have understood" Louis comforted and Harry shrugged still crying hysterically. "Shh, Don't cry, you'll make yourself sick again" "B-but I ru-uined your day" he said, sobbing. "Harry, calm down, They'll understand, we'll celebrate later ok, let's take your temperature now, you're really warm" Harry nodded sadly as Louis turned on the little device and placed it in the poorly lad's mouth, trying not to make him gag. The device beeped and the first thing Louis did after seeing the reading was wet a cloth and hold it against Harry. "Lou, can we at least get back to bed?" Harry asked chuckling. "Oh, right, Off to bed" Louis said, realising they were still in the bathroom. 

They went to the living room, where the 3 boys were passing around shirts trying to decide who did the best job. They were pretty loud and it wasn't helping with Harry's headache. "You three need to take that volume down a notch, Daddy's not feeling too good" Louis said, rubbing Harry's thigh. They nodded and continued talking in whispers. Louis set Harry up on the couch with a blanket, a few pillows, meds and a bucket just incase. He placed the cold cloth on the boy's burning forehead and sat down next to him, while the 3 boys, who had stopped bickering, stared at their fathers with sympathy in their eyes. Liam sensed that Louis and Harry wanted some alone time so he lead his brothers out of the room and into his which Louis greatly appreciated and Harry put on a small smile. 

Liam managed to entertain his brothers for a couple of hours before they started getting out of hand. "Niall! Stop throwing things around!" Liam said, clearly frustrated. He was going to scold Niall again, when he heard screaming from downstairs and by the sound of it, it wasn't pleasant. Niall heard it too and listened to his brother for once when he was told to stay with Zayn.

"Papa? Everything alright?" Liam asked once Louis hang up on the person he was screaming at. "Actually no, I need to go in to the studio now, stay with your dad please, he's been throwing up non stop" Louis answered grabbing his coat and exited the house. Liam nodded and headed off to the couch, where he found a pale faced Harry reaching for the bucket on the floor. Liam paniced but calmed himself down fast enough to comfort his ill dad. "It's ok dad" he whispered along with some other soothing words while rubbing his poorly father's back who continued gagging and occasionally bringing up some of his stomach. "Lay down, I'll clean this out" Liam instructed and Harry didn't hesitate. He was exhausted and by now, 100% empty.

Liam took care of Harry till Louis returned which wasn't for a couple of hours. Niall kept Zayn company, checking on Harry and Liam at points. Louis returned and found Harry asleep on Liam while the boy played with his father's hair. The sight was adorable and Louis couldn't help but take a quick picture. Harry got over this bug in a couple of days and to everyone's surprise, no one else caught it. Harry was back to his original self and they loved it.

---------

I bet no one makes their readers wait a week and then give them a shitty story. That's my opinion what did you think of it?

TPWK!!