Harry Catches Liam's Stomach Flu

Liam is 15 in this story, not 16 like I had mentioned earlier. This is like a part 2 of Liam Sick, Requested by ilangel1. Written by HarryGoldenAngel and me in our PMs. Enjoy!!

-----------

Harry's POV

Liam had been very ill recently, by recently I mean yesterday. He came back from a birthday party about 3 days ago and went to bed right after returning. Around 5 am that day, I got out of bed to get some water but before I could get to the kitchen, I heard retching and it was coming from Liam's room. I went in and found my oldest son puking his guts out into his trash can. He missed school for 3 days and today, he was feeling well enough to go to school, so that's exactly what he did.

Now, in short, I felt like shit. 'I've caught Liam's stomach Flu' I thought. "Lou," I said whining hoping my husband had heard me. All 3 kids were in their respective schools so we were alone and I wanted all the sympathy I could get in that much time. "Louis!" I said, louder than before. He still hadn't heard me. I waited for a few minutes, mainly to gather up energy. "LOUIS!" I screamed. I was coughing my lung out after that. 'Li wasn't coughing, was he?' I thought, calming down for some time.

"Babe, you calling me" Louis said, strolling in. I nodded and pulled the cover over my head. "Why? I was making breakfast" "feel awful, Lou" I said with my face in the pillow. "huh? What was that, haz" he questioned "'M feelin sick" I said rolling onto my back. "Aww, did you catch what Liam had?" he said getting into the bed. "I think so" I mumbled, turning to face Louis, groaning as it hurt my stomach.

The light coming from the window was giving me a headache. 'Liam sure didn't complain of one of those, other than the day I found him' I thought and winced. "Headache, Hun?" I nodded and shut my eyes. I opened them again when I felt a a cold hand on my forehead. "Geez, you're burning up, you must be feeling absolutely awful," he said. I groaned and buried my head in the pillow, I felt truly horrible. "I'm getting the thermometer, hang on a second" he returned with the tiny device and pushed in under my tongue. In a minute's time, it beeped, making me wince. "102.3, yeah, you're sick" he said sighing "I know that Lou" "headache, fever, anything else, haz?" he asked me handing me fever reducers. "I'm nauseous, have a stomach ache, achy, coughing like hell, freezing cold and just feeling dreadful" "I'm sorry baby, get some rest, I'll get Zayn from school in a bit." I was glad he was going; Zayn is luckily quiet when he's not around his brothers so that is good.

Louis left half an hour later and returned home with Zayn. I hadn't budged from my position on the bed, knowing I would puke if I did. Louis came into the room and as soon as he saw my pale, colour drained face, he grabbed a bin and shoved it beside the bed. "You alright?" I shook my head, fearing something more than just words would leave my mouth if I spoke. "You gonna get sick?" I nodded and he helped me up into a sitting position. I gagged at that very movement. He placed the bin under my chin and I immediately gagging into it, tears filling my eyes. "D-don't wa-anna thr-ow up" I hiccupped. "I know you don't but it'll made you feel better" he comforted. I gave into my stomach's wishes and vomited into the bin.

"Ugh, I hate this" I said, once I was done. "Lou, my throat hurts" "It'll be fine, Haz, probably from throwing up that much" I nodded as the burning sensation slowly faded away. He took me to the couch and brought me a blanket. We watched a child friendly movie since Zayn was there too. Half way through the movie, I yawned, exhausted. "tired Haz" he asked chuckling. I nodded and lay down, drifting into a sound sleep.

I woke up to Niall's loud chattering. "Shh, Daddy's sleeping, don't wake him up, he's not feeling too good" Louis said. "Nah, you can talk, I'm up, just keep the volume down, my head hurts" I said. "Good morning sleepyhead" Louis greeted. I giggled, leading me into a never-ending cough fit. "That sounds miserable, dad" Liam said. "I feel miserable" I mumbled.

"Can you stop staring at me, please" I said, seeing 4 pairs of eyes on me. "Just making sure you're alright" Louis said and I smiled at him "feelin' little sick, but 'M fine, Lou". "Boys, off to Liam's room, Liam, please entertain them and keep them in the room. Don't want anyone else catching this." Louis said and Liam did as he was told. Liam had a tiny T.V in his room, so the younger ones would be entertained. "Wanna go to our room, baby" "Nah, 'M fine here" I could tell he was relieved. "Fine, here we stay then" he said and lay down next to me. "You're a lot warmer now" "I think I threw up the medicine last time" I said giggling leading myself into a rather loud and wet sneeze fit. "That hurt" I said after I was done sneezing and left out a hoarse cough. "This isn't just what Li had, Haz, he wasn't sneezing or coughing like this, or have a fever"

I knew he was right but I had less time to worry about that, I was feeling nauseous again. "I feel sick, Lou" I told him. "I know, you're burning up" He said, obviously not getting what I meant. "No, I mean like-" but I was interrupted by Louis. "Ssh, I'm getting the thermometer" He said and got up. He returned barely 30 seconds later, but I had gone from shallow nausea to going to puke any second. "I'm gonna be sick" I said barely audible and gagged. "Shit" Louis cursed and picked up the bucket from the side of the couch, placing it on my lap, just in time for me to release my stomach into it.

I gagged and coughed till I knew I was done. "'M done" I said laying my head on Louis' shoulder. I was exhausted which was kind of odd, since I felt only slightly ill 15 minutes ago. I must have been pretty loud because the next thing I knew, I had Liam asking me if I was alright followed by Niall carrying a crying Zayn. "Daddy feel yucky" my youngest said bawling his beautiful brown eyes out. "Don't cry Z, daddy's just feeling a little sick baby" Louis said grabbing the bucket and asking me to move so he could clean it out. I did as he said and moved my heavy head to the back-rest of the couch. I heard Liam tell Niall to take Zayn into the room and heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Dad, you've got a burning fever, like very high" he said, placing his hand on my forehead. "It was at 102 earlier, Li, I know it's very high" "and papa didn't give you fever reducers" I shook my head, "No, he did, I just puked it back out." He giggled and sat down next to me. "You can rest your head on me" he said softly, seeing me struggle to hold myself up straight. I mumbled a small 'thanks' and put my head down on Liam's lap, laying down.

"Haz, you have to open up for me baby" I heard Louis say. I groaned and did as he instructed. I felt a cold metal touch my tongue and within a minute it beeped. "103.8, gosh, that's very high mate" Louis said and I heard Liam sigh. He rubbed my head and played with my curls which immediately made me feel slightly better. I smiled and muttered a soft 'like it' which Liam heard as he didn't stop doing it. Louis placed something cold on me, which I think was an icepack.

Louis seemed pleased at Liam's efforts and it I loved his gentle massage. I ended up having a very bad case of Liam's stomach flu and a mild case of the flu at the same time. It was a horrible week, I could not be around Niall or Zayn, because Zayn is a nightmare when he's sick, and if Niall is sick at the same time, we would be in a pickle. I felt better the next week and thankfully no one else got sick.

----------------

 What do you think. I actually copy pasted this on Word and it was 3 pages long 😶. Tell me honestly what you think of this. We love reading your comments, and thanks for reading this. Also, check out the announcement I made about asking me anything you would like to know about me.

TPWK!!