Liam Sick

This one is a prompt from @ilangel1. Hope you like it. Again, @HarryGoldenAngel and I have worked on this together. Enjoy!

Harry - Daddy
Louis - Papa

----------

Liam's POV

'Mhm, what do I wear tonight' I wondered. As a 15 year old kid with younger siblings, I just want to chill sometimes with my friends. For the first time ever, I got invited to a party, Can you believe it, Liam Stylinson going to a party. 

"Dad!!" I called for my dad, his sense of fashion was definitely the best in this family. "What do you need me for?" He came in chuckling. I never asked him for his opinion, but when I did, he knew it wasn't an opinion, it was me telling him to do something, in this case, pick my outfit for the party. "Can you help me pick my outfit for tonight, I got invited to a birthday party" I said. I could not tell him it was a party, he would never approve of me going.

He smiled and picked out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a grey hoodie with navy stripes. It was simple, but I wasn't trying to impress anyone, so it worked well for me. "Thanks Dad" I said. "Want me to drive you?" he asked. "No thanks, Jamie's mom is taking both of us." Jamie was my best friend, we did everything together but his mom wasn't taking us. We were going to take a taxi there. He was a lonely kid who got bullied in school before I came. I joined school mid-term, since Dad and Papa adopted me with Niall when I was 8 and obviously couldn't attend school without a legal guardian earlier so the whole process was a little new to me, Niall was only 1 so he went nowhere for the next 2 years. Zayn joined our family when he was 1 too and just started primary school. 

Now back to today's time, Jamie and I were going to split the taxi fare so it would be completely equal. At night, I got dressed into the clothing items that dad had picked for me. "Li, Jamie is here!!" Niall screamed a few seconds after the doorbell rang. I got to the door and we we left, we walked far away from my house before we got a cab to the place. The house had loud music playing and the teenage kids inside looked drunk. We weren't prepared to get into a house with a bunch of drunk kids dancing in the most ridiculous ways on the tables. Jamie looked at me and I looked at him. We could see how scared the other was. 

Inside, while everyone was drinking alcohol and being absolute morons the two of us were sitting in one corner drinking diet coke and talking. We were talking about our chemistry test that we took three days ago when a man dressed in a tuxedo came up to us and offered us drinks. "They are non-alcoholic boys" He said. We were getting sick of diet coke so we accepted it.  We consumed about 6 glasses each before I started feeling sick.

"Jay, can we go back, it's getting late and I'm starting to feel a little sick" He nodded and we left. It wasn't until we were out, that I noticed that both of us were sweating. "it was hot in there" he said. "and suffocating" I added. We both laughed at nothing and got a ride back home. Like we had done on our way there, Jamie and I walked to my house since my parents thought Jamie's mom was driving us and it would be odd for me to hop out of a cab instead of Jamie's car. 

Once I was back home, I waved goodbye to Jamie "See you at school" he said and walked away. I went to my room and lay down on my bed, my head was hurting and my stomach turned. I was starting to doubt whether those drinks were truly non-alcoholic or not, I had heard Papa complain of a headache and had seen him throw up when he was hung over, the thought wasn't helping my current state of mind. 

I got up and rushed to my bathroom around 3am when I felt bile rise up my throat. Hovering over the toilet was no fun, not fun at all. I felt sick and after I threw up, I was sure it was a hang over. I texted Jamie, knowing he stayed up late. 

*TEXTS*

Li - Ugh, just threw up, think I'm hung over. 
Jay - What!!?? Did you have anything else other than what I did.
Li - No, I think the drink we had later was alcoholic
Jay - I feel perfectly fine, Li
Li - Then what can possibly be wrong, I felt fine before going
Jay - You might have picked something up at the party.
Li - If you feel fine, then I'm sick, i hate this
Jay - I think you're sick too, get well soon bro.
Li - Thanks, I'm going to bed, good night, hopefully 
Jay - Ya ya, good night. 

*End of texts*

I put my phone down and hoped into bed, keeping a bin near, incase anything went wrong. I woke up 2 hours later and emptied my stomach into the bin. "Liam, you alright" I heard a voice from the door. A voice that I recognised as Dad's "No, I feel si-" is all i could get say before grabbing the bin and retching. "Aww, Li" he said and came over rubbing my back. "Why didn't you say, you were feeling ill" "I didn't know till after I came back" I said falling into my father's arms. "Cuddles" I said, he giggled and slept with me.

I spent 3 days puking, cuddling and sleeping. After that on Tuesday morning, I felt a lot better so I joined all my friends at school but Dad, with his weak immune system ended up catching that stomach flu I had.

-------------

Hope you liked it, sorry if it isn't what you wanted. We tried to do it the best we could. Please tell us how you felt in the comments.

TPWK!!