TWENTY

some smutty stuff oops but dw the story is still a slowburn 😌

TWENTY. IT CHANGES NOTHING

"DO YOU REALLY THINK I'M A GOOD KISSER?" Spencer mumbled, hoping he was quiet enough that Will and JJ didn't hear him from the front of the car (he wasn't, and they did). It was just him and Rhea in the back, the middle seat separating them, though their hands remained interlaced. Rhea found herself looking between her window and the man beside her, her mind swirling in its drunken state. She didn't realise how much she liked having someone to hold until she felt his unmatched warmth.

She turned her head, smiling when she saw how his cheek was smooshed against the leather seat. He was looking up at her due to his slumped figure, impatiently awaiting her answer. She used her other hand to cup his face, pressing a kiss to his nose. "Easily in the top three, Doc."

He pulled away with an offended expression. "Top three? Who's ahead of me?"

Rhea mulled it over, leaning back against the headrest. "Tiffany Wilson from tenth grade homecoming, and Stoner Stephen from my freshman year at college."

"Stoner Stephen?" he whined, tipping his head back. "I'm losing to a guy called Stoner Stephen?"

"Hey," she smacked his arm. "He rocked my damn world. And, he gave me a weed discount for the rest of the year."

JJ snorted. "You know you're sitting in a car with three government workers, right?"

Rhea grinned.

"And we're here," Will sighed in relief as he pulled up to Spencer's apartment block. He twisted back to look at the state of the two friends, a slight smirk on his thin lips. He was the only sober one, and he was very much enjoying seeing the undoing of those around him. "Now, do you two crazy kids need help getting up there, or do you think you'll be okay?"

"We're fine, thanks dad," Rhea joked, pushing herself up to give the husband and wife kisses on the cheek. JJ threw her hand up in a wave, though her attention was quickly caught by the song that had come onto the radio. Rhea laughed as she opened the door, shouting over the loud music. "Night guys!"

"Don't forget your gift basket," Will called. Spencer leaned in to grab the wicker box, grunting as he shut the door with his hip. "And don't get too wild, alright? Drink some water before you go to bed, wear a condom, and Rhea, make sure you pee after-"

"Will!" JJ gasped, but luckily Spencer and Rhea hadn't heard the last part. Well, Rhea didn't. Spencer just flushed and pretended he had no idea what was going on. "Bye, you two!"

Rhea sent them a two-fingered salute as she stumbled towards the door, reaching into her purse for her key. Spencer followed slowly behind, quite preoccupied with finding the packet of almonds in their selection of prizes. Once they managed to get inside they heard the car pull away, and Rhea groaned as she realised they'd have to do the long walk up the stairs. There was an elevator in the building but Spencer hated using it, considering it 'ruined the aesthetic' of the older architecture.