three

CAROLINA

CAROLINA

'i met her once

and wrote a song about her'

"YOU WILL NEVER GUESS what Theo made me call him today in front of the whole class! And what he called me!"

It was safe to say that Charlotte Smith was not the most pleased at her brothers actions, it might have been minor, but he didn't have to scold her in front of the whole class like that.

Charlotte was a drama queen, and everyone knew it. So why did Theo have to cause her to have a drama episode on her first day? Especially in front of her new crush.

"What did he call you sweetie?" Charlotte pressed a kiss against her fathers cheek as he sat in one of the living room chairs.

Once she was stood up straight again, she let out a dramatic scowl, pointing a finger in her brothers direction, which happened to be at the other side of Owen. "He called me 'Miss Smith'! and then I had to call him 'Sir'. I had to call my own brother Sir!"

Owen Smith burst out laughing, along with Max who was sat on the long sofa. "Well done Theo, show the kids whose boss on the first day." Owen smacked his son on the side. "April! Have you heard this? Theo told Charlotte off."

April came rushing into the room with flour coating her cheeks, hair and clothes. Charlotte couldn't help but raise her eyebrows at the frazzled women. "What? Theo, why did you tell Lottie off?"

Charlotte smiled in triumph, she knew her mother would take her side.

"She was talking to this boy next to her." Theo shrugged his shoulders, moving to sit down next to Max.

"Oh, well that's okay-" April paused, her eyes lighting up and moving straight towards Charlotte, Max and Owen doing the same "-a boy did you say?"

The smile quickly disappeared from Charlotte's face as she noticed all of her family's stares, which caused her to scowl at her brother. "Yes a boy. What's wrong with that? Boy and girls can be friends without wanting to sleep with each other, can't they?" Charlotte however, did want to sleep with Jasper. "You wouldn't have a problem if it was a girl I was talking to would you? No, so why-"

Almost collectively the family let out a sigh with an eye roll, this was typical Charlotte.

"-what is he like, Theo?" Max interrupted his sisters ranting.

"Oh she's in love with him!"

"Theo!" Charlotte screamed at her brother, she couldn't believe he was grassing her up. Although it was exactly like her brother.

All of her family were suckers for gossip.

"She walked into my classroom and was all like 'Oh Theo, he's the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life, I'm in love with him and he completely pretended I didn't exist, but I still loved it!' I swear, that's exactly what she said."