four

ALL MY FRIENDS

ALL MY FRIENDS

'Sure I get lonely, when I'm the only

human in the heaving heart of animals '

CHARLOTTE HAD PREVIOUSLY SAID that she wasn't interested in making any friends in the town, however after eating her lunch by herself for the past four days, she now decided that she could no longer sit there like a loner. She had come to realise that it was practically social suicide. There was no way these people would continue to admire her if she carried on looking like a social outcast.

Thankfully Charlotte could be quite smart when she wanted to be, so she'd devised a plan to make friends with the same girl she met on her first day that attempted to send her in the direction of her classroom.

Ideally she wouldn't be making friends with the Swan girl-Charlotte couldn't remember her first name unfortunately. However, the ginger couldn't help but notice that the brunette seemed to talk to a boy who often looked rather miserable (as everyone here did) and said miserable looking boy was always sat with the boy of Charlotte's dreams. So, Charlotte had concluded that to spend more time with Jasper, she would have to befriend Swan and then the miserable looking boy.

Intentionally Charlotte had considered skipping the girl completely and going straight for befriending Jasper and all of his friends. However, upon further research, Charlotte learnt that the people Jasper sat with were his family, and that they didn't talk to anyone. So, she had no choice but to come up with the three step plan of befriending Swan:

PLAN A

1)Find out as much as possible about Swan, who her friends are, what she likes and dislikes, any background information.

2)Establish a friendship with Swan.

3)Become best friends with Swan.

4)Become best friends with Jaspers family

5)Marry Jasper and have a loads of babies.

6)Die.

When Charlotte had shown April the list she questioned if the girl needed a therapist or a restraining order. She then also advised that Charlotte should make a back up plan for if Swan doesn't want to be friends with Charlotte, which according to April, was a big possibility.

PLAN B

1)Try to befriend Swan.