Who is this Man?

Requested by @Maxymon084

!!Warning- Blood & Cussing!!

~~~~~~~

<<Brandon's POV>>

I walked down the dirt road, holding my beeling arm and limping. My vision was blurry and blood dripped from my mouth. My body was in so much agony it was nearly unbearable.

'All I wanted to do was today do a bit of exploring of those woods but noooo, I just had to be trespassing on a dark guilds property. I thought I could take them but I was proven wrong. Oh so very wrong,'

I stopped walking, unable to take the pain he felt. I felt my knees go weak before collapsing onto the dirty ground. I tried to move, but I could barely lift a finger.

Rain began to pour from the sky as I lied there, near the brink of death. I slowly closed my eyes, knowing that this was it. I was about to die. I didn't want to, but no one was around and there was nothing I could do.

~~~~~~~

<<Author POV>>

Ritchie walked down the pathway. The rain was pouring down. For anyone else, it would be bad, but for Ritchie, he was doing better than normal. He had always loved the rain.

He smiled and looked up into the sky, getting lost in thought. It was a lovely day. Ritchie was heading over to La Carnival to go and talk with Flurry to see what she was lying about, but he had gotten distracted by the forest, so now he is on this random path.

Thinking of the path, he looked down at the earth. It was nice. There were puddles splatting the earth, making a sloshy sound when Ritchie stepped in one. Worms littered the ground as the rain hit the mushy floor.

Water poured down onto, the now soaking wet, Ritchie. He stopped walking, looking around at the scenery, taking it all in. He looked back at the ground before his face twisted.

Ritchie squatted down, looking at one of the puddles, "What is that?" he whispered to himself. He swore he saw something in the puddle. It was hard to tell, but it looked red. Kinda like...

Ritchie sprang up in realization, looking around. He looked back at the ground and could see it.

Blood.

It was hard to tell, but there was a trail of blood leading somewhere. Ritchie began to follow it. He ran down the trail of blood, looking around to see if there was anything.

Mud splattered everywhere as the rain seemed to pour harder and harder. Ritchie's breathing became harsh and fast as he ran, the mud seemed to pull him down into the depths of the ground. His hair stuck to his face as the rain ran into his eyes creating it extremely hard to see.

He slowly came to a panting stop as he saw something not too far in front of him. It looked like a... person?

'Well, that was where the blood ended. Actually, that seems like a pool of blood. Shit,' Ritchie teleported over to the body, picking it up and looking at it. It was a young man but the features were hard to make out. It was so dark and wet, and muddy, and hard to make out anything in front of him.

Ritchie sighed and began to teleport back to Divins Magia.

~~~~~~~

Ritchie teleported into the middle of the guildhall before collapsing onto the floor, dropping the body of the man he held as he fell.

"RITCHIE!" David yelled out at his Guild leader as he rushed over to him.

"Ritchie!?" A certain water mage called out, standing up from the bar.